Chapter 2 pt. 2

As the clock hits at 12:30, I figure it's time to start getting ready for it. I search through my closet for an outfit that won't call me a slut, but it isn't too insecure. I go for a cropped tank, a pair of flared leggings, and a black zip up hoodie in case it's cold... or literally anything else. I check outside in the hallway, sure enough, my mom is passed out on the couch with the news on. I sneak out of my room and grab a bottle of vodka from the corner of the fridge. My mom hides her liquor very poorly. I'll just tell her that she forgot she drank it. She does that a lot. I pack a condom from my mom's room, a bottle of vodka, and my phone into my little backpack. I open the window and a gust of cold air pushes my hair back. Good thing he doesn't live too far, I'm freezing my balls off out here.

I wonder if I made it to the right place. In the distance I hear loud music and giggling. I see a white two story house with gigantic front doors. I head that way, getting more nervous and excited with each step. Before I knock, I look in the reflection of one of the closest car mirrors. I fix my hair, that recently looked decent until the wind fucked it up. I try to build up the courage to knock. But the door just opens. "Hey Forest, I didn't think you would actually come. " He looks down at me like he expects something from me. I love that look. He grabs my hand and his living room is packed with seniors. After we sit down on the couch he offers me a drink, I decline. I prefer not to drink to look cool. He invites me to play a game of beer pong, but I also politely say no. He sits down next to me on the couch. Just us on the couch. Everyone else is either getting jiggy with it, making out, playing beer pong, or waiting for their turn to throw up in the bathroom. His shoulder to my shoulder, his thigh to my thigh. "What's wrong? You seem nervous. " "Well this is my first time at a senior party, and I don't like drinking or smoking in front of people to look cool." He nods out of agreement and understanding. Then there are three loud knocks on the door. "Should I get that? " I say. "If you wanna. " I get up slowly. Behind me I can hear him whisper "Damn." As I open the door I can see the pink and blonde streaks from the girl who was waiting outside the classroom for him. "Ally?" He says uncomfortably. "I didn't invite you. " She walks in with an attitude. "I don't need an invitation to come to my boyfriend's house. " He rolls his eyes. "Ally we aren't dating. I don't like you." I walk my way over to sit right next to him like we were before. As I sit down she has this look of bitchiness on her face. Like jealousy, and just pure bitch look. He places his hand on my inner thigh, obviously trying to make her jealous and make her leave. "So your cheating on me now? I'm outta here. " She stomps her way out of the house. Closing the door extra slowly and checking every few seconds to see if he's trying to stop her. And then she slams it. A few seconds after she's left it's pretty quiet. Besides a few moans from the rooms, chatter, and cheers from beer pong. He still hasn't lifted his palm off my thigh even after she left. I'm going to be honest, I kinda like it. I don't want him to move it. He looks at me and I can tell he's about to say something.

"Wanna go somewhere private?"