Chapter 3 pt. 2

Is this your first time? " I nod. He grins, expectedly. When his boxers finally slip over his feet and fall onto the floor, he pushes against me impatiently. Before he puts it in, he continues to bite and touch on me, teasing me until I can't take it anymore. "I need you inside of me.." I moan. He pushes himself up on me, wanting more. Pushing and rubbing himself into my g spot, I moan. I arch my back off the mattress, gripping the sheets tightly under his tall, tan body. He rests his head on my shoulder, pushing himself farther into me. "Oh fuck.." he moans as he thrusts slowly. I rest my hand on the back of his neck feeling the warmth of his breath on my neck. He slides in and out so good. "Is it all in?" He puffs. "Almost." ALMOST? He's around seven inches in until he pushes himself in even farther, stretching me out. It feels so weird, it almost hurts. I push him back, so close to the frame, but not enough for him to hit his head. I lay him down and reassure him. I crawl over him, adjusting myself. I lean forward, breasts near his face. He sucks and licks on the breast peaking out of my black lace push-up. I plot myself onto his hard wood. He whimpers while I wind myself round and round on it. He looks down to see any leftover space, surprised I haven't even put the whole thing in yet. "Oh my god nick... It's so big." I moan while trying to take all of his length. He runs his fingers up my waist, and pushes down on my ass so I'm forced to take all of it. "You can take it Forest." Oh my god. When he says my name like that it's like a river. "Fuck.." His red glossy eyes rolling in the back of his head, his neck bent so far back I can see his Adams apple poking out of his throat. I lean forward to kiss his neck. He moans as he runs his fingers up my body, both of us sweating because of the heat. I wind my waist as I bite and suck on his neck. "Forest...baby.." He groans. His accent emphasizes whenever he moans my name, it's so sexy.

"You're so wet." He says, still crying for more. I rub and grind until he finally has had enough of being impatient. He sits up, putting me on bottom. I never thought a man so sweet could be so demanding. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you." I look him in his eyes watching him tower over me. I realize how big he is, he's so tall and glossy from all the work he's put into me. He spreads my legs, and shoved his way into me. He thrusts so fast and so deep, I almost can't take it. "I-i can't take it.." He ignores me, not caring if I can or can't. "You can take it." He demands. He grips the outside of my thighs, lifting them so he can go deeper. I can feel his warm boney hands rubbing up and down on my inner thighs as he goes down. "Shit." He says. He moans and whimpers, getting louder with each thrust. Than he pulls out. I look down at his girth, and there's a foggy liquid all over it. I panic. "Did you nut inside of me?!" I shout. "No no no, I'm wearing a condom. That liquid is your juices." I sigh of relief. He grins once again, "But I'm not done yet." He takes the condom off, revealing his semen wrapped around the inside of the condom. He throws the condom in the trash right next to the bed and wipes what's left of him onto the bed sheets. I sit up, assuming he's done with me, and he pushes me back down. "I'm not done with you." He looks my right in the eyes as he says it. I look down, and he's still not soft. He sweeps my hair from under my head once again, and licks my neck and bites on my ear lobe. He takes his middle finger and pointer finger and inserts them into my hole. In and out he goes, oh god. I feel a rush of pressure coming through my body, an orgasm. "Oh fuck." I say, signaling I'm about to come. He stops and licks me all the way down, teasing me. Those same fingers go back in, but it's different this time. His tongue is sucking and flicking my clit as he fingers me fast and hard. His long fingers slide in and out of me while he licks and strokes my sensitive parts with his tongue. My back arches off the bed as I scream. He spits on it before I cum, making it easier for him to finger fuck me. My legs shake as I groan and feel all the pressure and pleasure shifting to my stomach and vagina. "I'm so close.. " I slur, almost making it out but too focused on the way hes making me feel. Who knew a man I just met could make me feel so good? Before I climax, he gets up and sticks it in. "I want to be the first one to make you come Forest. " He pushes in and out of me, and then it comes. I scream as liquid shoots out of my vagina and onto his penis. He looks so pleased, he comes into me as we both climax at the same time. The melody of moans and heavy breaths is almost hypnotic. He keeps going, I can tell he wants to fully satisfy me and empty his system. He thrusts in and out of me, his whimpers and groans getting louder and louder, he's about to come. One last time, we get rid of any aftershock. He moans loudly as I wrap my arms around his neck and moan into his ear. He rests, finished and satisfied. The huffing and puffing onto my neck as he tries to build up his energy to take the condom off, it shows that he's comfortable with me. I slide out from under him, placing my feet on the ground.