Chapter 5 pt. 2

Looking at him in the eyes still, I roll my eyes as the orgasm makes my legs tremble. I calm down, the orgasm coming to an end. I feel a warm wet surface press against my clitoris. He must have came in his boxers.

"Uhh, I should go change." He says with a little chuckle. I nod. "Well duh." He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before he gets up. As he rises he smiles at me, vibrator in his hand. I roll my eyes. I pull my panties above my ankles. I hear a knock at the door, I flinch. "Shit." I hurry and get dressed. I sneak my way over to the door, looking through the peak hole. "Fuck fuck fuck." I slip my shirt over my elbows as Nix walks down the stairs. From his expression I can tell he's scared too. "It's just that chick from last night." I tell him. He sighs. I step back, giving him room to open the door. "Uh you're still in your-" "Why are you here?" He scolds. She looks down, noticing he's barely dressed. "Aren't you bold?" I gaze into his eyes, filled with anger and impatience. "Don't be such a bitch." She says, obviously wanting something from him. I'm not letting this CUNT touch my man. "Why are you here." I demand, both of us displeased with her appearance. "Ugh, I just wanted to see him. I thought he was alone." "Bullshit, I know what you want." He raises his voice at her, "Get away from my house." She looks at him, shocked. I never knew such a sweet man could be so demanding. "You wanted to get me shitfaced, just like last time. Didn't you?" She has a look of worry on her face, I'm curious. "I didn't think you remembered that." His face changes. It's like the face murderers make before they kill you. "You dont think I would remember being raped by my ex. Mhm." I gasp, glancing at her. She glances at me, embarrassed. "You know I apologized for that Nicholas." She almost whispers. "Why would you think that an apology would be enough for the fact that you raped me while I was asleep?! Knowing my past especially." He yells. I see a tear rolling down his face as he screams at her. I hold him tight, resting my head on his shoulder. "Why would you think that Ally?! Why?!" I look into her eyes. Her eyes are not even paying attention to his face, but his bulge. I raise an eyebrow, and continue staring at her. She looks up into my eyes as I give her a look that says, "Who do you think you are?" She continues staring into me, scared of what will happen if she breaks eye contact. I grip him tighter as he bawls. He takes out all his anger on her, but I know he would never put his hands on a woman. His fists ball by his side. I look up at his face, his eyes red and puffy and filled with hatred. I let go of him, giving him space. I take a few steps towards her, looking to teach her a lesson. I reach my hand out, pushing her shoulder. She pushes back. I push her again, but a little harder this time, she pushes back. He watches angrily. I slap her with all my strength, enough to make her face recoil and leave a red mark. She holds her cheek, surprised. I walk away, silenced by my frustration. He holds the door open for me as I stomp my way into the house, my feet banging on the hardwood floor. "Don't come back here Ally. " He says, with an disappointed tone. He slams the door, making sure she understands. As he walks toward me I wonder, is he disappointed in me? Does he still care for her? Was that why he didn't touch her? He plops down beside me with a sigh. "You okay? " He nods. I lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm just so tired of her trying to ruin my life, I don't want this to fuck up because of her. " This? What does he mean by this? "I understand. " He smiles at me, relieved. "I'm afraid she's gonna go to all her friends and try to ruin my reputation. You know what.... I don't really care. Long as I got you. " I feel my face flush, I try to hide my excitement. He put me first, but he just met me. Something is going on. "Are you okay??" He maintains eye contact with me. "Are you sick? " He rests his hand on my forehead. "No, I'm not sick." I push his hand away from me. He cuddles up to me, "You sure?" I push away from him. He crawls toward me, i push myself farther back. He gets closer and closer, and eventually I reach the end of the sofa. He gets closer and closer, still maintaining eye contact. I panic, there's no way to push him away now. There's no more ways to push myself away from his touch. I let him cuddle up to me. He puts my hair behind my ear, giving me soft kisses on my neck while he rests his hand on my waist. He supports himself while pinning me down, keeping me in place. "You sure you're okay??" He looks deep into my soul. "Y-yeah." My face flushes even more. He just looks me in my eyes. His dark brown eyes hypnotize me, it's almost as if nothing had ever happened earlier. I can feel him brainwashing me, telling me to kiss him. He smirks, and pulls himself away. How does he do that? How does he pull me in so tight and just leave me there.... Craving him? I bet he did that to his ex. He lays down on my chest, wrapping his arms around me. "Did you do that to your ex too? " He looks up at me. "Do what? " I shake my head. "Nevermind."

A few silent seconds pass by. "We were never touchy. I was never comfortable with her, we only kissed a few times. " I look at him with sympathy and pity. "Yeah, she sucked. I don't like to talk about it, but you deserve to know. " "Why thank you. " He grips me a little harder, pressing his face into my chest. Is he... crying? I massage his head. "Babe..? " He looks up at me with teary eyes and a stuffy nose. His lip quivers. He lays back down, crying even harder. "Whats wrong Nix? " I don't think I should call him by his whole name now, she used too. "Would you do that?" "Do what? " He sniffles. "Would you do that to me too? " I sit up, so does he. I sit on his lap, holding his face tight making sure he's looking into my eyes. "I would never do anything like she did to you. " He sniffles again. "Okay." I kiss his cheek. He rests his chin on my shoulder as I hold him tight, reassuring him. I know how much it must have hurt to have that happen. Especially by someone you were in love with and thought was different. He wipes his nose on my shirt, getting slimy boogers all over the shirt. Well, this shirt is his so I don't mind.