•𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄•

🇩 🇴 🇾 🇮 🇳  ’🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 

•𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍•

I was always praised for my beautiful clear thighs, it was the one thing in my body that didnt scream poverty.

I hissed in pain as Precious dressed my right thigh. The burn mark was huge and ugly, looking like a poor attempt to draw the map of Nigeria.

I sobbed, my skin…that 𝑶𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒖𝒌𝒖.

The School Nurse was out to get new supplies for the clinic so Precious had to help me out. She didn't stare at me, or even mutter sorry as she attended to my wound.

“Bandage.” She said, raising her hand to where a girl who I learnt her name was Favour Wayne, grabbing the bandage.

“W-Will my thigh ever return to normal?” I asked as Precious rose from her crouching position. I didn't know if she hated me or she just looked scary.

“Are you dumb? Or are you just trying to ignore the truth?”

The door slammed open to reveal Treasure and Omowunmi. If I thought Precious was scary, then Treasure was Scary pro max, she had a natural resting bitchface. Her eyes narrowed to where I sat and I glanced at their hands.

They were holding boxes. “You're still thinking about the misfortune you brought upon yourself, Idiot.”

I glared at Omowunmi as i tried to stand uo to give her a piece of ny mind but the stinging pain in my thighs forced me to the bed.

“Honestly, its not your fault. Its the school that gave you scholarship, Bringing a sheep into a Den of Wolves.” Omowunmi began, as she dropped the box on the table.

“I’m disappointed, what happened to laying low and focusing on your studies? You decided to insult Senator Remington’s daughter… Precious? didn't you brief your roommate?” She ended, staring at Precious who kept glaring daggers at me.

I deeply regretted coming to this school. I would have just remained in Ajanpako Community School, at least my thighs would still be fresh and my bag would be intact.

“You guys should cut her some slack…she just got her thigh burnt.” Favour said standing in front of Wunmi. I sighed in relief, at least one of the Elites was on my side.

“She's lucky Moyosola only burnt her thighs, next time they would design her face with boiling water.” Omowunmi said in a mocking tone, I stared at her wristwatch and the medusa symbol stood out. She could be a Versace Influencer.

My gaze flickered to the wall where the one with the resting bitch face stood. She walked closer, dumping the box next to me and emptying its contents.

The new bag caught my attention. LV was boldly designed on it with gold. “Everyone knows you're a scholarship student now. This is a Louis Vuitton bag, i am an ambassador, so once anyone sees it, they’ll know you have my protection.”

“This is an Iphone 11 pro max, I heard the less privileged can die for an iphone, so i got you one… not too extravagant. New school shoes and headphones to go with the iphone. New uniform as your other one was burnt.” She dumped everything on my leg .

“Yeah, and here’s a new sim, Omowunmi’s an airtel ambassador so you kinda don't have to subscribe.”

I couldn't help but sob a bit. She was about to leave, but I grabbed her hand in haste. “Thank you, For saving me earlier and for getting me this stuff, thank you very much.”