•BETHROTHED•

🇹 🇭 🇮 🇷 🇩  🇵 🇪 🇷 🇸 🇴 🇳 
•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑• 

Visiting day.

The gates of Brynnica Academy were filled with multi-millionaires cars parked to visit their children.

It was a sight to behold. Giving a Met gala.

The students were all dressed in their uniforms and standing in their dorms as they welcomed their parents.

Michael groaned in frustration as he stood in front of his dorm, panting heavily. Treasure hadn't woken up and he was trying to compose an excuse to tell his mother.

"I have to go, my parents are here," Samuel said solemnly, patting Michael on the back before leaving.

Favour still stood with him, she was also going to try and delay her aunt before she found out about Treasure.

"Kayden!" Michael stiffened as his mother's voice rang through the hallways. Students began taking pictures of the billionaire as she walked to her son.

"Wow it's really her!"

"I never thought I'd see her!"

Dressed in Yves Saint Laurent coupled with Jimmy Choo heels, Ashley Overland looked so sophisticated. She could be mistaken for a teenager herself if you didn't know her.

Her natural long hair wrapped in a neat bun. And her assistant, Aunty Ines stood beside her with a tablet and purse in her hand.

🇲 🇮 🇨 🇭 🇦 🇪 🇱 '🇸  🇵 🇴 🇻 
•𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃•

"Mom!" I said hesitantly as I hugged her, the feeling of nostalgia wafting me as I sighed. I missed her so much.

"How have you b-Kaia! How've you been?" She turns to my cousin Favour hugging her tightly.

My hands were sweaty as I closed my eyes. Please don't ask . Please don't ask.

"So where is your sister? Or is she too busy to greet me?" My mom asked, annoyance laced in her tone as she stepped into my dorm.

"No mummy, it's not like that. Treasure- treasure has something she's doing." Favour chirped in but my mom stared at us suspiciously.

I was a bad liar.

But my sister, she didn't even have to lie. Mom always believed her.

I missed my sister.

"Where is my daughter?" She glared at me this time, her hand flew to her mouth.

My mom hated sending us to a boarding school, because her twin sister, Favour's mom died in school.

"Michael Kayden Overland! I am talking to you!" She slammed her Chanel purse on the bed angrily as Favour and I flinched in response.

"The bay!"

Immediately she walked out and we ran after her. "Mom please calm down!"

Disappointment and anger laced in her eyes as she walked into the clinic. She pushed the doors open and my eyes widened at the sight.

Treasure was dressing the bed while Zayaad sat on the chair watching her as they conversed. She turned to face us and her tired eyes widened and she smiled.

"My baby!" Mom rushed to Treasure hugging her tight. I could see the wince on her face but she masked it with happiness.

"Mom! You should have called me the minute you got here! Why stress yourself walking all the way?"