Loo Loo Land

[The episode begins focusing on a room, the voice of a girl calling for her parents can be heard].

Stolas and Octavia looked at the screen confused, they had not expected to also appear in the strange recordings; just as most people in the room, they had believed that this would only be about the imps and their company.

—... Via's calling us, Stella.

—You get up.

[Stolas seems tired but gets up anyway, enters his daughter's room and asks her what is happening]

[Octavia gets up in fear and runs into her father's arms, she says that he dreamed something bad]

—A nightmare?

—I was looking for you all over the palace and I couldn't find you anywhere. You weren't there.

Octavia felt a small blush cover her cheeks, she didn't know if she was very comfortable with now also her and her father appearing more on screen, she just hoped it wasn't something so recurring.

[Stolas pats her back trying to calm her down].

—There, there, Via, it's okay, you're okay. When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember: I'll never be far away from my special little starfire. 

This time Octavia smiled subtly, it didn't matter if her relationship with her father was currently not on the best terms, in the end she loved her father and she knew that he loved her back.

[Stolas opens a portal and crosses into space, he begins to sing a lullaby to her daughter and she begins to fall asleep, meanwhile a large number of planets begin to be destroyed right behind them].

Blitz looked at the screen feeling genuine admiration for what a good father Stolas proved to be; not to mention that he also appreciated the owl's great singing ability. He had heard him sing a few times before and he couldn't deny that he had always enjoyed it.

"Great voice" Fizz nodded. 

[Stolas finishes singing and Octavia falls asleep. The scene transitions right there to a few years later, with Octavia being awakened by her mother's screams].

Fizzarolli and Moxxie almost jumped in their seats, the change had been a bit sudden.

"Oh, shit".

—I can't believe you slept with a imp and in our fucking bed!

—It was unexpected, I didn't have time to go to a motel! 

—A motel!? Like a fucking plebeian!? 

[Octavia from her room plays music that says 'my world is burning down around me' while she tries to ignore her parents' fight].

Blitz once again had that strange feeling of guilt that had plagued him several times before; He turned his gaze somewhere else to avoid anyone's gaze (especially Stolas') and also avoid thinking too much about it.

—You want to fuck this one too? [She grabs Stolas' butler and throws him at him]

—No! Of course not!

Blitz, Fizz, Moxxie and Ozzie raised an eyebrow somewhat confused, why was Stolas looking so worried while Stella was screaming and throwing things?

The others decided that perhaps it was better not to make a big deal out of it, but Blitz didn't get rid of his curiosity that easily. Maybe when it was all over he could talk to Stolas about it.