Ozzie's

[The scene opens with Loona reading a magazine, she drinks something and places the bottle on the book, Blitz and the others have just killed someone.]

[Millie says she's still jazzed up and Moxxie says he hopes so, because he's taking her somewhere tonight. He says it's their one-year marriage anniversary and he booked a place at Ozzie's].

—Ozzie's!? No way! That place is always booked! 

Virtually most of the demons in the room shrank uncomfortably in their seats, being quick to recognize the situation that the recording this time was going to cover.

Some of them were more nervous than others.

[Millie looks excited and soon she and Moxxie are kissing passionately.]

—Ugh, can you two not? 

"You spy on them while they're doing other kind of things, but you don't like to see them kiss?" Fizz raised his eyebrow at the lack of logic.

—I'm sorry, sir. Maybe another time. 

—Oh, it's fine, I can come with the two of you. Help you celebrate your boring-as-fuck monogamy. 

"God dammit, Blitz." Fizz muttered under his breath, taking his hands to his face in denial. He still couldn't understand Blitz's need to be the third wheel in the smaller imps' relationship.

[Moxxie looks upset and tries to make Blitz understand that the reservation is just for the two of them, but Blitz plays dumb.]

—I'll wear something nice, it's a big deal after all. See you, lovebugs, later! 

[Moxxie growls in annoyance].

—Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and clean this blood off. 

[She touches him provocatively and Moxxie looks totally entranced and pleased]. 

Fizz took the opportunity to comment something.

"That kind of behavior is what you were supposed to display at Ozzie's, you know?" He looked at the imps next to him.

Asmodeus said nothing, but he nodded in support of her boyfriend's statement.

[The scene changes to a Transportation station, Millie and Moxxie are already dressed for the occasion and are going to take an elevator. Blitz is following them].

—Hey Loonie, just wanted to let you know I'm not gonna be back home until real late. I got something important tonight. 

"Very important." Loona said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

[The scene changes to Millie and Moxxie arriving and entering the club, Blitz tries to enter as well but is stopped by an incubus guarding the entrance.]

—Woah there, buddy. Do you have a reservation?

—Oh yeah, I'm with those two.

Moxxie couldn't help but roll his eyes, even if he was already used to it.

—This club is for couples only.

"Wait, what about polyamorous relationships?" Stolas looked confused and turned his head slightly to look at Asmodeus.

"They can also reserve, of course. It's just that they didn't let Blitz in because he wasn't with Millie and Moxxie when they entered." He explained with a shrug. "Although, saying that the club is for 'couples only' may not be the best choice of words anyway. I'll have to talk to him."