Queen Bee

Despite tensions remaining quite high in the room, everyone preferred to keep any comments they were thinking about the previous recording to themselves—especially the final scenes—and remain silent while they waited for the next recording to play.

[The episode opens with Loona inside a taxi, the driver asks her if that is where she is going to get off and Loona doubtfully confirms].

Loona was quite quick to recognize that time and she couldn't help but tense up with nerves of, once again, being shown on screen while she goes through embarrassing moments.

"Fuck, not again."

[Loona sends a message to Vortex, but because of her nerves she makes a mistake and she corrects it right away. Loona watches the big party from outside and then Vortex appears to greet her.]

—Tex! Yeah, hey! Thanks for inviting me. 

[Vortex tells her friends to say hello to Loona and then leaves to get her a drink.]

"Your dress is pretty." Octavia commented and turned to look at Loona with a small smile.

Just like the previous times, Loona felt a little embarrassed but flattered at the same time.

"Thank you." She smiled slightly as well. 

[Loona hears a conversation between some girls and looks at them with curiosity, then she tries to join their conversation but is not welcomed].

"Why did you think it would be a good idea to suddenly enter someone else's conversation just like that?" Moxxie turned to look at Loona with a genuinely curious look.

Loona almost felt her cheeks grow warmer from the embarrassment and she looked back at Moxxie with annoyance.

"Ugh, shut up Moxxie." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

[One of the girls recognizes Loona and calls her 'Lunatic Loona', Loona looks sad and self-conscious about this but she accepts the name.]

—I can't believe you're showing up to another party. I mean, do you even remember the last one? 

—I'm sure you'll remind me. [Annoyed].

[The other girl shows a photo where Loona is vomiting and Loona looks quite upset at this].

—Why do you still have that? 

—It brings me joy. You know you're supposed to keep things that bring you joy. 

"Wow, so she's that kind of bitch." Octavia said with a slightly annoyed look as well, understanding the anger that Loona showed she felt on screen.

Loona smirked and glanced at Octavia, appreciating that she understood how she felt.

[Loona growls louder and the other girl just talks about how her aura is so negative and aggressive.]

—Oh yeah? Well, maybe it's 'cause I'm in the presence of a massive BITCH! 

[Many hellhounds are surprised and the girl seems very offended].

"Wait, why is that something so wrong to say?" Octavia asked confused, turning to look at Loona.

"I'm really not sure why." She just shrugged.

[Loona tries to get someone to support her in what she said but no one does, someone off screen tells her that she can't say that. Vortex returns with the drinks and asks Loona if something happened since he notices her discouraged, but she denies and tries to look cheerful again.]