27

Audrey hummed along to a song while cooking breakfast as India walked in with Amaria. The two shared a look as she danced around the kitchen in a shirt that was too big for her and mix matched socks. Mari observed how her lace front was not laid anymore and this glow she had about her before smirking. This bitch got some dick.

"Bitch you too happy" India commented sitting at the island still watching her with a grin on her face.

"No seriously fuck you got going on" Mari followed up.

"Damn I can't make breakfast" she was placing food in a to go container for mahz but that wasn't their business. She was just in a good mood even though they had went all night and only got four hours of sleep. She didn't know how badly she wanted her man back until last night.

"You must've fucked cricket, spider, ant or whatever his name is?" Mari questioned watching her cousin. She had been telling her about this guy she was talking to ,but she was team Mahz. If his dick had her in this good of a mood she was down for it though.

"I'd kill both of they ass" a deep voice boomed while coming from the back. It was a fully dressed mahz. The girls eyes widened as he made his way to Audrey kissing her and smacking her ass. "I'll be back later that's cool with you?" He asked. She nodded her head before handing him a plate. "Make sure you eat something. You getting thin" she joked. He mugged her before speaking.

"Yea my baby was starving me" he smirked before kissing her head. He glanced at her for another second before turning to Mari "tell yo bitch ass bd he better be in place at 2"

"Gotcha" Mari commented still dumbfounded by what had just happened. All she could see was the numerous hickeys scattered across his neck. They waited until he exited the house before turning to a blushing Audrey.

"BITCH"

"girl WTF"

"I'll explain everything I swear. I got it all on the vlog camera but I can't show y'all that" she stuck her tongue out before laughing. "I'm sure you can't all them fucking hickeys on his neck"

"You was just screaming fuck him I'm confused"

"Exactly so I did just that" she shrugged. "It was the Duesse and wine I didn't plan to go THAT far" she was being honest her plan was to tease him and kick him out but he just looked too good for that and she was in a drought since she didn't want anbody but him touching her.

The girls busted out laughing. Audrey spent the next 30 minutes explaining everything that went down and now they were sitting there with shocked faces.

"You took a plan b because I know he nutted in you"

She walked over to her cabinet and grabbed her plan b "girl you got know I bought one before all that shit even went down. He won't trap me" Audrey laughed while cutting the pack open.

"Them plan b's aint gone save you forever bookie" Mari sung while laughing at her. Audrey popped more plan b's than anybody she knew.

Audrey knew what type of timing he was going to be on especially being that she knew he missed her. She didn't care about any situation he had going when they had spit up. She knew all it took was a snap of her finger and he'd drop whoever it was. No cocky shit but she felt like it wasn't another her around here and Mahzier knew that. 

She wanted her man back so she was taking him. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. She peeked through before opening it "Delivery for Mrs. Audrey Davis? Your husband had these sent"

She could feel her heart tug as she stepped aside as about four men walked in placing the hundreds of floral arrangements and gifts down in her living room. She signed off on the delivery as they were leaving.

"Husband??? Oh that man standing on big business" India said clapping.

"Yea bitch I ain't accepting nobody but Mahz I don't even know why we was mad at him anymore" Mari said rushing over to where the gifts sat. He had gotten her so many luxury items she didn't even know where to start. Mari pulled out her phone recording her cousin and the gifts.  If nobody deserved this she did.

"Look it's a card!"

Audrey grabbed the card before opening it.

" I know this won't make up for the shit that went on but I want you to know I'm trying. I don't know what last night meant but I hope it meant you're willing to give us another try. I'd do anything for you Audrey. I only have eyes for you. This is just the beginning I'll spend everyday for the rest of my life trying to show you how much you mean to me if I had to. I'm not letting you go again"

, Love Mahzier.

"Girl I want whatever kind of coochie you got. You done turned a hood nigga soft" Mari said wiping tears from her eyes. "I know damn well you ain't crying you so pregnant" India laughed brushing Mari off. "She ain't lying though bitch you must got a pot of gold in there"

"Let me go take this pill I'm over here starting to think about giving this man a baby"

They busted out laughing as she made her way to the kitchen to finish opening the pack before texting Mahz a thank you.

She definitely wanted her man back and was about to snatch him back but that little voice in her head was steady asking about the what ifs and the negatives. She didn't give out too many chances but she felt like he deserved one. She had time to process the situation and yea whereas he could half left her begging ass outside she knew he was just trying to be a gentleman. She wanted to do things different this time around though.

She was considering going public this time around. The two had dated for 7 months and split up for three. Well kind of if you didn't count the goodbye sex and his random stalking. Either or it was going on a year.

"You got Mahz. Mari got Akeem and here I am with a rose at night lonely as hell" India complained.

"We handed Lucas to you on a silver platter" Audrey spoke rolling her eyes. The two were perfect for each other but they clearly didn't see that.

"Lucas is one of my close friends I don't even see him like that. He fine as hell but I can't go there with him"

Mari shrugged. "I don't even have Akeem we just fucking and happen to have a baby on the way. I don't do relationships boo. Just entanglements"

"Yea he gone strangle your ass that man in love with you"

"Well" she mumbled rubbing her belly. She was officially at the halfway mark sitting at a healthy twenty weeks. Her gender reveal was next week and she wanted it to be a intimate event. She had invited a few people who were just going to watch them do a cake or something. There was no need for a big event.

"You hear that Tt baby. Mama already trying your daddy yes she is" Audrey cooed at her stomach. Mari eyes lit up as they both could see a little kick. "Omg I've never caught a kick on the outside until now"

"They love their tt already that's what that is" Audrey said rubbing over her belly and smiling when she felt the kick herself. She could feel tears fill her eyes "My baby is having a baby this is crazy"

"Please don't start crying because she gone cry too" India fussed separating the two. " Next it's going to be you Audrey. That man about to get you pregnant so fast so you can't go anywhere"

"And he gone be mad when he's holding my hand during a abortion tf" They waiver her off. She was just talking out the side of her neck if she thought mahz was going to let that slide.

"I want one child" India spoke making their eyes widen. "YOU want kids?"

"No I want a kid not kids. Anything after one got to go"

"Bitch please hush"

"Well I didn't want none and here I am because he couldn't pull out". Audrey rose her eyebrow "or maybe it was you who didn't get off in time cause you was being nasty too"

Mari rolled her eyes before snatching a piece of bacon off the stove and looking at the gifts again "I can't believe how he coming. He said you ain't about to leave him again chile"

____________________________

I'm starting to get a few more votes now 🥹🥹🥹🥹 I get so excited everytime I get one. Hopefully at least one of my stories blow up.