41

Audrey was woke up from her slumber when she felt like she was being watched

      Audrey was woke up from her slumber when she felt like she was being watched. She turned over and jumped as Mahz was propped up against the wall watching her with his arms crossed. "That's so creepy" She mumbled and frowned. His stare didn't waiver making her feel shy. Does this man have no shame?

"I don't like this" He spoke making her look at him in confusion.

"I can leave if you'd like It wasn't my intention to end up staying with you" She spoke slightly hurt.

"You setting ole dude up shit dangerous" He continued making her feel a little relieved. She shrugged not knowing what to say. She didn't want to go through with the plan but how else were they going to catch him? According to keem they had been trying to figure out who he was for months and they still didn't know. All they knew was he went by Dion and that was because of her.

"Shit damn near a blind mission" He mumbled to hisself as his frown deepend. "How long have you been in here?" She questioned getting out the bed. HIs eyes raked over her body before he walked out not answering her question.

"Rude ass" she spoke to herself before going into the bathroom. She hated the way things were now. She often caught herself looking at the footage they had recorded when they got together and times had definitely changed.

Ignoring her thoughts she completed her morning hygiene before walking back into her room. She decided to throw on a simple outfit as she grabbed a pair of biker shorts and a cropped graphic shirt. She wasn't going anywhere right now so there was no need to waste clothing.

Taking her hair out of the wrap she shook it jnto place and raked her fingers through it. "Where is my damn dog" she fussed seeing Phoebe wasn't in the room anymore. She brushed it off as she put on perfume and slipped on socks before leaving the room. The smell of breakfast swarmed her nostrils making her belly growl.

She walked into the kitchen before pausing seeing Mahz cooking breakfast sandwiches. She for sure wasn't going to ask for one so she grabbed cereal out of the cabinet making him turn around and mug her.

"Damn fuck what I'm cooking"

"Well I didn't know if you were making me one" She shot back and placed the cereal back in the cabinet. Mahz ignored her as he flipped the sandwich. She discreetly eyed his shirtless body that she missed beyond words. She couldn't help but to admire the way his tattoos complimented his skin tone and his face that had concentration etched across it.

As he turned around her eyes shot everywhere but on him. He grabbed a plate before putting her food on it and walked over to place it in front of her. She felt a small smile tug at her lips

"Thank you"

He ignored her before plating his own making her eyes roll. She knew he was pissed with her but it had been weeks and he was acting like he hated her. Ignoring her got under her skin and he knew that.