33

(I'm getting fancy chile)

        Mahz eyed the man across from him with rage evident across his face. His jaw clenched as the man sat with a face full of blood and a smug smile. His white polo shirt was drenched and the bruises etched across his face was proof enough that Mahz wasn't in the mood to fuck around.

"You mad at the wrong person" the man mumbled spitting out blood onto the plastic under him. He had accepted his fate and wasn't afraid of what was to come.

"Fuck up" Mahz snapped kicking him in the chest. He had finally got his hands on Pusha but from the sound of what he was telling him he wasn't the mastermind behind the plan. Only problem was, he wasn't coming up off a name.

"Look man" Pusha started while coughing up blood " I ain't kill your pops or moms. I did a number on your workers but I had respect for Big T" he spoke referring to Mahz dad street name. A lot of people had respect for him but that didn't stop him from being murdered in cold blood even after he left this shit behind. Somebody clearly had it out for them.

"Who the fuck was it then" he gritted out pressing his gun into his head. "I don't know his name he call all the shots I'm just the middle man. I get the messages and deliver as long as i'm getting paid"

Mahz nodded removing his gun. "So you working for a nigga you don't know and you expect me to believe that shit"

"I been running shit for over 15 years I ain't got to lie to you lil nigga" He responded pissing him off.

Mahz pulled the blunt from behind his ear and sparked it up before taking a long pull from it. He offered pusha the blunt but he just spit at him making Mahz chuckle. He looked down seeing it almost hit his shoe before standing up.

"Lil nigga " he repeated to himself before chuckling again.

"You got more balls than your pops i'll give you that" Pusha spoke wiping his mouth. "Nigga had a million chances to take me out back in the days and didn't. I watched you come up lil nigga I see he taught you well. I always thought it would've been the 2nd child who took over. Who would've thought it would be baby boy in control" He said referring to his deceased brother. He didn't like to speak on him. "You got the streets in your hand and don't know what to do with them"

"Keep talking bitch ass nigga" Mahz spat as continued taking pulls from his blunt trying to maintain his calm.

"I see he ain't teach you to respect your elders though" Pusha coughed.

" He taught me to look your killer in the eyes" Mahz stated shrugging as he put his blunt out and place it back behind his ear. Hearing so Pusha sat up on his knees looking at Mahz with a slight grin.

"You kill me boss man gone know you after him. You need me"

"Fuck that nigga" Mahz stated before sending off shots to his head.