Chapter 2: Flickering Candlelight

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Cider Lake is a subarea located in Starfell Valley, Mondstadt.

Its never-freezing waters are used to create drinks such as apple cider.

A natural freshwater lake.

The lake's wide, crystalline appearance has remained unchanged for eons — so clear you can see the bottom, and cool and refreshing to drink. It is none other than these headwaters that brought Mondstadt's ciders and wines to fame and made the lake the symbol of Mondstadt that it is today.

Currently walking around the lake until, he saw woman standing around the lake, all alone by herself...

A tall female.

She has a pale complexion and eyes that appear to exhibit sectoral heterochromia, fading from dark purple to pale yellow.

She has choppy, unevenly cut light blue hair.

She wears a black headband above her bangs with a four-pointed silver, white, and blue hairpin to her left.

Her outfit consists of a blue cape on her right shoulder, a backless black leotard covered in white on top, white sleeves, a blue tie, a pair of black gloves with blue palms, blue stockings, and thigh-high boots.

Her leotard has a silver symbol of her clan on each hip, and the white cover on top is secured below her breasts with a black belt.

Her boots are accented with silver with an additional strap, silver heels with spurs, and blue soles. Her Cryo Vision is pinned to the front of her cape.

 Her Cryo Vision is pinned to the front of her cape

_______________________________________

???: "Who's there?!"

Summoning her claymore, armed herself for a potential danger, as Adam walks out from where he was hiding with arms up in surrender.

Attempting to speak first to explain but was interrupted by the blueneutte woman speaking first.

???: "Who are you, why are spying me on me? Are you here to hurt me?!"

Adam: "No, wait I can explain-"

???: "Enough, talk! Now die!"

Adam: "Fuck me-"

Didn't bother to listen, dashing forwards to strikes the mercenary whom, evades easily, before rolling into the ground.

Adam: "Damn, this girl is way worse than Clorinde...! Hey, will you listen to me, for a secon-"