Chapter 4: Spindrift Knight

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Last time...

After dealing with the Stormterror incident...

Jean asks them to get a handle on the Ley Line disruptions powering Stormterror from three of the Four Winds' Temples, as prescribed by Lisa, the Knights' Librarian.

The traveler is already sent to deal with the rest while being added by both Lisa and Amber.

Meanwhile Adam and is about to be sent to the other temple as he is currently heading into Jean's office.

Adam noticed that Kaeya is currently outside and seems to be listening to an argument between Jean and another female inside the office.

Adam: "Hey. Eye-patch. Watcha doing? Your not peeping on Jean or something are you?"

He said with jokingly tease causing the cavalry captain to chuckles beamused by his candour.

Kayea: "You do know that's the last thing, I'll ever do."

Adam: "Fair, Enough."

Adam also listen for a little bit as he can hear the shouting is getting a little more louder.

Adam: "What in nine hells is going in there..."

Kayea: "Oh, that? The Reconnaissance Captain is back again? When you saw her, was it when she was marching towards Jean's office with her sword in hand, looking like she wanted to kill somebody?"

Adam: "Well... That's disturbing..."

The Merc was first to enter and opened the door as soon he laid eyes inside this caught the two women's attention.

Eula immediately recognized you without wasting another time, she summoned her claymore and attempts to strike down with a heavy blow but lucky you've managed to stopped the massive blade.

By clasping your hands towards stopping the claymore from hitting your face just merely an inches away.

Preventing Eula from taking his life.

Adam: "What the fuck?!"

Eula: "YOU! VENGEANCE IS MINE AT LAST!"

Adam: "Wait A. Sec! That was Accident!"

Jean: "Can you two please stop. This isn't the time for tom foolery!"

Adam: "Tell that to her! She's trying to shishkebab me, here!"

Jean: *sigh* "This is going to be a long, day..."

_______________________________________

TIMESKIPS BROUGHT BY...

The Acting Grandmaster of the Knights decided to paired the Resonance Captain with the Merc to deal with one of temple of the Four Winds

However things didn't go as smoothly at seemed with Eula refusing to work alongside Adam after the incident happened.