Chapter 3: Dragon on Loose

3RD PERSON P.O.V

Making their way to Starfell Lake, the Traveler touches the "Anemo Statue" of The Seven and they spot a green dragon heading toward a distant forest.

Upon pursuing the dragon, the pair spot both the dragon and a stranger, the latter trying to calm the dragon down, but a reaction from the Traveler's newfound powers leads to them alerting the dragon to their presence.

The stranger also flees, leaving behind a crimson blood colored teardrop crystal which the Traveler takes.

Once Paimon and the Traveler leave the forest, the pair are halted by a scout, who introduces herself as the Outrider of the Knights of Favonius, Amber.

Amber offers to escort them to Mondstadt, the City of Freedom, after she deals with a Hilichurl camp nearby which the Traveler and Paimon assist with.

Impressed by their actions at the camp, Amber gifts him a Wind Glider.

Meanwhile...

Inside of an tavern's inn Adam is currently lays on bed right now...

As moment has passed, the mercenary slowly opened his eyes as looked around and found himself inside of a room in tavern.

As he clutches his head still suffering some aftershock headache.

Adam: "Ow... What happened?"

???: "Oh you're finally, awake."

Adam: "H-Huh?!"

He quickly turned to see a man standing next in front of him.

A tanned skin man and navy-blue hair with streaks of lighter blue, accompanied by a waist-length lock of hair that begins at the base of his scalp on the back of his head at the left.

His visible eye is periwinkle with a diamond-shaped pupil

He wears a half-cape with a fur collar; a white-collared, cleavage-revealing blouse; dark, tight-fitted trousers; and knee-length boots.

His Vision hangs from a loose brown belt, which also has a blue gem and a rope.

He has a blue earring on his left ear. He is also the only one with a wing on the right side of the back of his Vision.

The man walks to your sword that leaning against the wall as he grabbed and inspects it

???: "My, this is currently one of most advanced looking claymore. I've seen so far... Judging it's craftsmanship. Fontaine?"

Adam: "...."

The Merc didn't say anything before his face remained completely stern and tensed as if anything goes south with this conversation right now.

Before finally deciding to break the silence as Adam made a laugh before looking at him with a very smug smile.

Adam: "You have to do better than that pal. Cause I have some stuff to do."