21 ~ His fear

VIVAAN

"Okay now?", I asked her and she nodded her head.

She doesn't even know, how hard I'm working to stop myself from touching her.

Everytime I go near her, I feel my devil getting rough and tough. I jerk myself off everyday while bathing and imagining our 'us' moment.

She is kinda shy about these things. She mentions that she feels weird, or she feels sensations on her body but never opens up completely.

She is a Goddess, I would love to devour in everyway possible. I will shower all my love and respect upon her.

I closed my eyes and she wrapped her hand around me.

Soon, drifted to my sleep as I was really very tired.

~~~

When my eyes opened, she was sleeping above me. Her hands were placed over my chest and legs over my legs.

Her hot breathe was hitting over my bare chest.

I didn't wanted to wake her up, but it was her first day of work from home.

I had no problem with her, going to office along with me but I was tensed for her. She would have felt weird working in the same office, where I was her head.

People surrounding her and giving her a special treatment as their boss's wife. She didn't wanted to join again. And so, this idea came into my mind.
This way, her time will too pass easily in-home and I'll remain connected with her too.

She opened her eyes herself slowly and looked into my eyes with her small sleepy eyes.

"Good morning baby", I said slowly and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning", she muttered slowly.

We remained in the same position for few minutes. Then I stood up and moved inside the washroom to get myself ready.

When, I returned back , Aisha had slept again.

I shook her slowly and she opened her eyes again.

"Freshen up baby, did you forget about your work from home?", I reminded her slowly.

She nodded her head and stood down from the bed.

"I'll leave after the breakfast, okay? Do not forget to have your breakfast.".

She nodded her head and left for the washroom.

I had my breakfast alone and left for the office.

At 9, I checked the status of people who were working from home and she had joined it.

I messaged her during lunch whether she had it or not and she replied in positive.

At evening, as the door of my cabin opened slightly, I saw Aniket walking inside.

He came and took his place on the chair.

"How are you, my brother?", he asked casually.

"More than fine", I laughed.

"Hmm hmm getting to enjoy with bhabhi everyday, how can you not be more than fine", he smirked.

"Shut up", I muttered and rolled my eyes knowing that nothing such things are happening in real.

"By the way, I came here for a special purpose", he said with a smile on his face.

I raised both of my eyebrows.

"It's the baby shower ceremony of your bhabhi tomorrow", he muttered.

"Bhabhi must be excited", I said to him.