22 ~ Kissing her

VIVAAN

I changed myself fastly into pyjama and loose tshirt. I went to the kitchen and served the dinner for us myself and came back to our room.

She was sitting on the bed as I left her and blushing.
I kept the plate on the nightstand and sat beside her on the bed.

I held her wrist and pulled her towards me slowly. She came closer to me and I murmured in her ears,

"Come, sit on your husband's lap".

Her cheeks turned red.
Slowly she muttered, "how.. how can..I".

I lifted her a little up and placed her on my lap like a child. She was hesitating.

"This is your right Aisha, as my wife, only you have this right to sit here like my queen".

She looked into my eyes slowly and smiled.

I took the plate of food in my hands and forwarded a bite towards her.
She held my wrist and forwarded the same bite towards my mouth.

I smiled and happily ate that bite.
Then, I took another bite and fed her from my hand and she took it happily this time.

I fed us alternate bites while chatting about her day and my day.

After we finished our dinner, I wiped off her mouth and rushed down to keep the plate.

When I came back, she was lying on the bed.

I switched off the lights and shifted inside the blanket with her.
I pulled her towards me and placed her head on my shoulder.

She kept her palm on my chest and I pulled her one leg between mine.

I kissed on her nose and she smiled.

She was drawing something on my chest with her fingers.

"Aisha".

She hummed.

"Tomorrow is Aniket's wife's baby shower ceremony, would you like to go with me?", I asked her trying to hold her fingers in my hands.

"Sure, why not", she replied in excitement.

"Fine, we'll go together hn?".

She nodded her head and asked,
"What should I wear?".

"Anything you like baby", I answered.

"But there must be some theme na", she questioned again.

"Umm, I've not asked about this, I'll ask him and tell you, okay?".

She hummed in response.

"I wanted to tell you something more".

She hummed.

"There will be people baby, unlike those whom you met in our reception".

She looked up at me and questioned, "like?".

"Like, before marrying you, dad was trying to bind me with a girl, her family sent a marriage proposal to us, and that girl is kind of - outspoken.
Although I'll be with you all the time, still-".

She cut me off and spoke, "it's okay, I understand what you're trying to say".

I nodded my head and looked into her deep eyes.

Her breathing wasn't normal, neither was mine.
I slowly took my hands forward and touched her face gently with my fingers.
Her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips.

My fingers stopped at her lips and she inhaled deeply. I touched her lower lip feebly and she shivered. My heart was fluttering. I kept my index finger on her lips and felt her heartbeat increasing.

"Aisha", I called her in my lazy voice.

She hummed slowly.

"Look at me, open your eyes".

She opened her eyes slowly and looked into mine with her intense one.

"Can I touch your lips with mine?".

She remained silent and lowered her gaze down.

"I promise, I'll just touch it once, please".

She remained silent.

I lifted her face up to make her look into my eyes.

"Please Aisha, I'm dying. You're so beautiful".

She smiled slightly and muttered,
"Just once".

I nodded my head slowly and moved closer to her.

I placed her body on the bed and hovered over her to look into her deep brown eyes.

As she felt my hot breathe fanning over her face, she closed her eyes and her thick eyelashes fell on her cheeks.

My legs were between her widened legs. I touched her cheeks softly and kissed slowly on her cheeks one by one.

Her cheeks were turning into darker shade of red now.

I placed my palm on the junction of her cheek and neck. Slowly, I took my lips closer to her and she parted her lips for me.

I closed my eyes and placed my lips upon her lips. We both were breathing heavily.
I kept my lips at the same place feeling the warmth of her lips for a good moment.

I wasn't able to control myself and I bit her lower lip gently with my teeth and she moaned into my mouth.

Then, I caressed the same spot with my fingers and saw her plumpy lips.
I again placed my lips on hers and soaked the same warmth from her lips.

When I removed my lips away from her, she moaned,

"Anhhhh".

I felt my manhood throbbing inside my boxers.

She opened her eyes slowly and our gazes locked. She was panting heavily under me and I asked while touching her lips,

"Do you want me to kiss you more here?".

She closed her eyes and nodded her head slowly.

I placed my lips against her warm ones again. I held her lower lip with my fingers and bit it a little roughly this time that the blood oozed out of it.

She moaned heavily inside my mouth out of pain and I placed my mouth on her and sucked her lower lip hungrily.

My manhood was rising hard and I could feel it struggling inside my pants now. It was getting tough for me as I was feeling the slight liquid oozing out of it.

She placed her palm on my naked chest and ran her nails on it turning me more horny.

If I would've stayed there for one more second, my game would've been over and I would've lost my control.

I pulled myself away from her and stood up from the bed immediately.
She opened her eyes to look at me and I disappeared inside the bathroom without even looking at her messed up state.