Tartarsauce? Oh, that bi-

Why is this book more popular than my first one O.O

lol

"Tartarus." Hermes whispered, his voice shaking slightly. The primordial laughed.

"In the flesh, as Percy Jackson one said." He rumbled, amusement lining his echoey voice.

"What have you done to him?!" Hazel cried, crawling closer to Frank. Was this how Percy and Annabeth felt when they were in the Pit?

"Don't worry, he's alive." He waved his hand nonchalantly. "Barely."

"And that's supposed to assure us?" Frank yelled bravely. "You practically killed him!" The air around them thickened.

"You already killed him, godlings." He growled. Hazel could feel her consciousness being pulled towards the god. "He was just an empty shell, walking around and surviving. I just did the rest of the job."

"Oh gods. It's you." Agnostos grumbled. "Nice to see you too, Tartarus. No hi? No hello? No 'how are you doing since the gods practically captured you and made you a slave?'" Tartarus turned his gaze onto him.

"I can suck you into my endless prison, where eternal torture lies, Monster of the Unknown." He warned. "Be careful of your mouth."

"You should be careful who you work for." Agnostos retorted. Tartarus crossed his arms.

"I work for myself." He said, his voice dangerously low.

"That gives me Batman vibes, but so do I." Sicarius came out from its sheath in a flash of gold and bronze. "You should pick someone your own size. Preferably, your Pit form." The primordial took out his own weapon, a Stygian sword that emitted pure fear. Everyone shuddered at the exception of Percy and Agnostos.

"I will grant mercy on you, just so this can be more fun." Tartarus decided. "Goodbye, godlings."

"No!" Hermes shouted as a wave of energy threw them backwards and Agnostos' vision was met with black.

—Line break sponsored by Tartarus' tantrum—

Relax. This is like shadow-traveling, only...darker.

Agnostos felt like his mind was being ripped into pieces and then knitted back together again as a dark cyclone of shadows wrapped around them. He felt his stomach leap to his throat as they spun around even faster, making him want to throw up but he couldn't feel his mouth to open.

After what seemed like forever, they stopped at a dark corridor. Agnostos coughed weakly and crawled over to Hazel and Frank, who were cuddling together sweetly. Hermes was passed out beside them, drooling slightly. Agnostos smirked. He wasn't the only one that drooled around here.

Suddenly, Hazel's eyes snapped open. Agnostos jumped up in surprise, brandishing Sicarius instinctively. Frank soon followed. Hermes shot up, panting heavily.

"What the fu—"

"LANGUAGE!" Hazel huffed. "I can't believe you would say that Hermes!" The god rolled his eyes.

"What happened? You guys just all woke up at once and I thought something was attacking you!" Agnostos whisper-shouted. Hazel rubbed her eyes.

"Sorry. I had a really weird dream." She admitted. So they thought they dreamt it all. Interesting.

"Me too." Frank agreed.

"Me three." Hermes shuddered. "I saw Tartarus." Hazel looked at him in disbelief.

"I think we all shared the same dream." Frank whispered. "Agnostos, what were we doing in our sleep?" Agnostos thought for a while.

"Well, you two were snuggling and being all cute, which I ship so bad, by the way, and Hermes was muttering something and drooling." He smirked as Hermes opened his mouth to protest but held up his hand. "It's true. Want me to take a picture?"

"I do not!" He argued.

"Yeah you do!"

"Do not!"

"Everyone, shut up!" Hazel held up her hands for silence. "We need to talk this through. Hermes, what did you see in your dream?"

"Well, I saw that Agnostos led us to Kronos' lair and we went into a prison and fought some monsters, and then I saw Percy—"

"WHAT?!"

Hermes scowled. "Don't interrupt me. I'm getting to the creepy part. Anyways, we saw Percy and just like the prophecy said, he was a prisoner and then I saw Tartarus. Tartarus." He shuddered again.

"I saw that too." Hazel said quietly.

"Do monsters dream?" Frank wondered. Agnostos shrugged.

"I haven't slept in so long that I can't remember if I ever dreamt or anything." He plopped down on the floor next to them, raking Sicarius across the floor and making little dents in the stone. "Usually, I sleep by being so tired that I pass out and don't dream." Hermes looked concerned.

"Well, we weren't able to rescue him." He continued. "Then he blasted us all awake, I guess." Agnostos thought for a good few minutes before talking.

"I think this is a warning." He said slowly. "A really straightforward warning at that, but a warning nonetheless." Hazel and Frank exchanged worried glances.

"What should we do?" He fretted.

"Plain and simple. I kill you."