Part 48

Today, you're back at Arsenal, after almost a year and a half without playing with the girls. You get to the Arsenal Training Centre. You haven't stopped smiling, sometimes later after filming interviews, you're heading to the meeting room. Jonas meets you at the entrance of the room.

Jonas: Y/n! Welcome back to the team!

He hugs you and takes you into the meeting room, followed by three other girls.

Jonas: Girls, here is our come back, Y/n Beckham or Williamson?

Y/n: I'll keep Beckham on the shirt, I'll be easier.

Jonas: Okay, that's all fine with me.

You stand of everyone looking at Leah's reaction, she has a huge smile on her face, so does Beth, Viv and the rest of the team.

Jonas: Girls, we also welcome three new signings, Cloe Lacasse, Amanda Ilestedt and Alessia Russo.

Cloe: Hi everyone.

Alessia: Really excited to play with you.

Amanda: Hey, girls.

Jonas: And one more thing to say, Arsenal settled up a camp in Spain in a couple of days, for like 12 days, just to have some fresh air and to build a team connection.

Everyone introduces themselves, Beth, Viv and Katie walk up to you. They hug you tightly.

Viv: Glad to see you back here.

Y/n: Feels good to be back here.

Katie: I guess, I'm glad you picked Arsenal. I rather play with you then against you.

Y/n: Don't worry, me too.

Alessia comes towards you.

Alessia: Hey, it's nice to see you.

Y/n: So the rumour is now solved.

You give her a cheeky smile, she shoves you a little bit. The rest of the girls come over to talk to you a bit more.

Cloe: You two know each other?

Y/n: Yeah, we play with each other in the England team.

Jen: One of the best goal scorer of the WSL joining the team. And the Ballon D'Or 2025 coming back here too. How lucky we are.

Alessia: A new season is on the way.

The real meeting starts, now everyone is here, you start to relax and get really happy to be back playing for Arsenal. After the meeting, you're all heading home. You're about to get in the car with Leah, when you see Alessia getting into hers. You stop her, before she does it.

Y/n: Less, wait!

Alessia: What's up?

Y/n: Just wondering if you wanted to go out for a couple drinks tonight? Few of the girls are going and asked me to invite you.

Alessia: Yeah sure, that would be great.

Y/n: Lovely, I'll see you at 7, I'll text you the address.

Alessia: Okay, see you later.

You walk off, and Alessia drives off the Training Centre. You get home with Leah, you land on Austin playing with the boys. You see Lucas giggling, and Jack smiling.

Leah: Hey guys.

Austin: Oh, hi.

Y/n: How are you Austin?

Austin: I'm fine, thank you.

Leah: How did your day go on?

Austin: Really good, Jack is really into balls and square at the moment, and Lucas hadn't stop talking all day.