Untitled Part 100

88%Chapter 3181 Lord Of Tianyang RealmADVERTISEMENT

At this moment, these extradimensional realms are secretly communicating.

"How precious is a treasure that can assist in understanding the rules of super dimensions. Who sent this treasure?"

"It can't be the Jialan Chamber of Commerce that puts it up for auction. The Jialan Chamber of Commerce also needs this kind of resource. No matter which force it is, it will not think that there are many such treasures."

"I do know who auctioned this treasure?"

"who is it?"

"It's the old guy from the Tianyang family - the Lord of Tianyang. The Lord of Tianyang was hit hard. It is said that he was trying to rob a treasure, and this treasure should be this axis item. It is said that the Lord of Tianyang used A large number of Tianchao Realm Ruins have survived, but they cannot do it easily, otherwise they will still perish. And the Tianyang Family cannot keep this treasure. If it is used by other extra-dimensional realms of the Tianyang Family, the hope of understanding the rules of the extra-dimensional is still there. Very low. That's why the Lord of Tianyang Realm took out this treasure and asked the Jialan Chamber of Commerce to auction it. After all, in the Jiyang Realm, only the Jialan Chamber of Commerce will not rob the documents and treasures in the Tianyang Realm!"

"I see. I only know that something happened to Master Tianyang. It turns out that he happened to snatch this treasure! What a pity. If nothing happened to Master Tianyang, he would never send this treasure to be photographed. "

During these exchanges in the extra-dimensional realm, the owner of the Ice Phoenix Realm began to announce the start of the auction.

"Everyone, the starting price for this grand finale item is 100 billion galan coins."

The Ice Phoenix Realm Master said.

100 billion galan treasure coins are nothing to these extra-dimensional realms, and some of the extra-dimensional realms are not far away from understanding the ultra-dimensional rules. Maybe you can use this treasure to understand the ultra-dimensional rules!

Once you understand the super-dimensional rules, it will be a new world. Whether it is strength or status, it is far from what it was before.

Therefore, in order to bid for this treasure, some super-dimensional realms are even willing to spend everything they have.

ADVERTISEMENT

150 billion galan coins!

200 billion Galamba coins!

300 billion Galamba coins!

These super-dimensional warriors are completely crazy about this treasure.

However, the ultra-dimensional realms that dare to participate in the auction are all from the ultra-dimensional realms among powerful ultra-dimensional forces, and they have backers behind them, otherwise they would not dare to bid.