Untitled Part 129

Chapter 3205 The Hope Of Understanding The Rules Of Super DimensionsADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian will not join any Escape Alliance. When he understands the rules of the super dimension and advances to the second level of the super dimension, he will definitely be able to easily leave the Six Thousand Territory.

The reason why the Mountain and Sea Realm Lords have no way to leave is that they are too weak. They are all ordinary first-level extra-dimensional realms, and they cannot integrate into those powerful extra-dimensional forces, so they can only find a way to leave on their own.

The invitation from the Escape Alliance was just a small matter, and Ye Tian didn't care about it.

However, the appearance of the Escape Alliance this time also let Ye Tian know some information.

There are probably more than 6,000 super-dimensional territory sequences and more than 5,000 sequences. There is probably a huge gap.

Like Territory No. 6000, the third realm is almost impossible to find, but in Territory No. 5000, there are probably many third realms, but the fourth realm is absolutely rare.

It can be imagined that Territory No. 1 is definitely the most powerful territory, but it is also the most difficult territory to enter.

At this trade fair, Ye Tian originally thought that it would be the same as usual and nothing would happen in the future.

But soon 05, several people from the extra-dimensional realm revealed an important piece of information.

This important information involves territory No. 7001.

"Everyone, according to my information, the Red Dragon Chamber of Commerce has evacuated from the Annihilation Land of Territory No. 7001. It can be passed now. But there are definitely no fragments of the extra-dimensional boundary stone there, and the Red Dragon Chamber of Commerce will definitely not stay. . Some people from the super-dimensional realm went over to take a look, and there were signs that realm No. 7001 was born again.

"What, Territory No. 7001 is going to be reborn, so fast?"

"It's not too fast. You have not become a super-dimensional realm for a long time. In a more distant era, a war broke out. Many third-level people participated in the war. A total of dozens of ours were destroyed. The super-dimensional territory was also soon-reborn."

"However, if a super-dimensional territory is destroyed twice in a short period of time, it will almost never be able to be conceived again."

ADVERTISEMENT

"It is rumored that when the super-dimensional territory was first conceived, if you enter it, you have a chance to understand the rules of the super-dimensional territory!"

"Is there any other way to say this?"

"There is indeed such a saying. After all, the rebirth of the super-dimensional territory is equivalent to the opening up of the super-dimensional territory and the realization of all the super-dimensional rules. If we understand the super-dimensional rules at this time, there is indeed hope to understand it."