Untitled Part 168

Chapter 3244 Red Wolf Family, Go To Trade!ADVERTISEMENT

"Master Mingze, do you really have information about the black mist multidimensional body?"

Ye Tian looked at the master Mingze at the peak of the second realm in front of him, feeling a little excited in his heart, but he didn't show it.

"Yes!" Master Mingze said: "But it is a incomplete black mist multi-dimensional body. After all, a complete innate multi-dimensional Tao body is an inheritance that even the fifth realm wants to snatch. It is impossible for the fifth realm to exist. . Moreover, even if it is a incomplete multi-dimensional body of black mist, there are many third realms that it wants."

"Tell me, where is it?"

Ye Tian asked impatiently.

Realm Master Mingze did not reveal it immediately, but looked at Ye Tian with a smile, "This kind of information is valuable, Master Ye Tian, ​​if you want to get it for free, you can't."

"Tell me, what's the price?"

Ye Tian also knew that it was impossible to get it for free, but he was willing to give it as long as it was not excessive. "650"

"100,000 Super Dimension Coins, this price is not expensive!"

Realm Master Mingze said.

"What, 100,000 Super Dimension Dao Coins!" Ye Tian's pupils shrank. This price is too outrageous. You must know that in the Six Thousand Territory, many second realms cannot afford 100,000 Super Dimension Dao Coins. Even if he is in Territory No. 5,000 has been around for more than a dozen super-dimensional epochs, and has also obtained a lot of treasures. I can still spend 100,000 super-dimensional Dao coins, but I am reluctant to spend them to buy a piece of information!

"This is just a piece of information, and it may not be possible to obtain it. You are asking for 100,000 Super Dimension Coins, which is too expensive!"

Ye Tian refused.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You can negotiate the price!" Realm Master Mingze said quickly.

Later, Ye Tian negotiated with the master of Mingze Realm, and finally purchased this piece of information for 50,000 super-dimensional Dao coins.

After Ye Tian paid, the master of Ming Pavilion immediately gave Ye Tian information.

After reading the information, Ye Tian frowned, "Master Mingze, it's too difficult to obtain the Black Mist Multidimensional Body inheritance. It's impossible for me to do it!"

"Master Ye Tian, ​​I have given you the information. Whether you can do it or not is your business and has nothing to do with me!"

The master of Mingze Realm spread his hands and said that everything has nothing to do with him.