Untitled Part 182

Chapter 3258 Success, Ready To Practice Kasyapa Wisdom Body!ADVERTISEMENT

The third level people present are not stupid. After a little calculation, they can guess that the third level who is crazy about bidding for Kasyapa's wisdom leaves has a certain relationship even if it is not the third level who obtained the wisdom body of Kassapa.

At this moment, they all want to watch a show.

They felt that the person who had bid for the third stage of Kasyapa's Wisdom Leaves was probably over, and the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce might even find the person behind it.

In the darkness of the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce's auction, two fourth-level members of the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce have arrived and are staring at Ye Tian.

"Is this guy the third realm who robbed Kasyapa's wisdom body?"

"Maybe not, the other party is not that stupid, but maybe we can find the existence of that person through him.

"Don't move yet. If you move him now, once the clues are lost, this bait plan will fail!"

"Let's keep an eye on it, and the Kasyapa Wisdom Leaf still has the mark of our performance, which cannot be erased in the third realm in a short time."

While they were chatting, Ye Tian had already paid the super-dimensional Dao coins and took away the wisdom leaves of Kasyapa.

But Ye Tian also knew very well that the secret Fourth Realm must be watching him, and he could not easily hand over the wisdom leaves of Kasyapa to other cloned bodies. Once he comes into contact with other cloned bodies, other cloned bodies will also be targeted.

"Walk!"

Ye Tian left with Kasyapa Wisdom Ye.

He guessed that the fourth level of Jiucai Chamber of Commerce would definitely not attack him directly. If they did, they would not let him take away the wisdom leaves of Kasyapa.

Moreover, for the sake of reputation, they would at least let him out of the auction venue and attack him in secret.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian quickly walked out of the auction venue, and many third-level people also came out. They were not here to snatch the inheritance of Kasyapa's wisdom body, but to watch the excitement.

As soon as he left the Jiucai Chamber of Commerce auction venue, Ye Tian tried to escape.

At this time.

ADVERTISEMENT

A superdimensional realm in the middle of the third realm took action.

"Your Excellency, you should stay and hand over the inheritance of Kasyapa Wisdom Body!"