15. Mine

As Hunter continued to circle around Riley, he didn't even know where to start and that only made him angrier.

Since she was near the bed, she attempted to sit down, but he held onto her arm when he stood right in front of her.

"Did I say you could sit down?"

"But what's -"

"Shut up," he growled.

He didn't care that he sounded harsh, not with the way he felt.

"If I remember correctly, I took you to see your mother." He continued to circle around her.

"Yeah."

"And I left you there."

"Yeah, is this about me not calling-"

"I'm the only one asking questions here."

She faced the floor.

"Did you enjoy your time with her?"

"Yeah," she said, still facing the floor.

"I know her scent, so why the fuck do you smell like this?" he yelled on the side of her face. "I hate the cologne coming from you! Were you with a guy?"

"Uhm...actually, I also went to see my best friend and his cologne was-"

"Your best friend is a guy? What the fuck?"

"His name is-"

"Does it look like I give a fuck about his name? Starting now, he's no longer your best friend and I mean it!"

Her head shot up, but she quickly faced the floor again.

To make her regret it, he stepped away from her, took a chair and placed it in an open space then sat on it with his legs spread apart.

"Take those fucking clothes off and when you're done, come to me. I'll give you exactly what you deserve."

With a clenched jaw, he ripped off his shirt, making the buttons scatter.

After he leaned back in his seat with heavy breathing, he impatiently waited for her.

He knew she wouldn't go against him, not after what she had done.

With her lips pressed together, she began to take off her clothes and at the sight of the spot where he had marked her, he became even more possessive.

She's mine.

Once she was only in her underwear, she took a step forward.

"Don't you dare come here without taking off the rest," he warned her.

As she slid down her panties, his eyes feasted on her figure, every part of her belonging to him.

"Good. Now, come to me."

As he impatiently waited to make her regret it, he was already getting hard, but not even that could take away his anger.

Once she stood before him, there was a stir in his groin as he looked at the curve of her breasts.

"Sit down," he said, his voice authoritative.

"Uh...where?"

With a grunt, he pulled her closer and down in his lap.

She kept her thighs together and as sexy as she was, it still didn't take away his anger.

"Next time you go to see your mother," he began, rubbing his fingers on her marked spot, "you only see her and that's it. Am I clear?"