12 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I wanted h/n to leave, to leave me alone. I didn't want him to see me cry, I didn't want him to know that he still has an effect on me.

As he left I felt my face damped with tears. Tears I don't know why it was falling down. But I quickly wiped them away when I heard a knock on the door.

"Madam, may I please come in." The nurse that h/n hired asked. I gave her the okay signal and she walks in with a new roll of bandages and the first aid kit.

As she checked my body, I suddenly felt the urge to push her away. The pain that jolted through my body, I quickly apologized to her afterwards and got off the bed, walking over to the vanity.

I stared into the mirror, and the person looking back at me was someone I didn't notice, at least not anymore.

The girl that looked back at me was dead. And I couldn't take the look of it, the pain of being reminded that my child was gone.

I grabbed the vase that was on the vanity and threw it at the vanity. Glass shattering everywhere.

But the rage was still inside me, I threw everything on the vanity off the table, hearing it hit the wooden floor.

My breathe heaving as I saw h/n standing at the door, his eyes on me, as I was a mess. My hair in my face, as the whole vanity was on the ground, glass pieces surrounding me.