➠CHAPTER 19.

Nobuhlebenkosazane pov .

Today I've made an appointment with the CEO to talk about the money that's been getting out of the business account , and two days ago it stared increasing by R25 , now for the past 2 days R30 is now deducted from the account .

The person doing this knows exactly what he's/she's doing shame , because their really careful with it making sure not to take a huge amount that will be suspicious , but they hired me for what I do best , Mr Ndlovu knows me , no money goes out this account right under my nose . I will never ever allow that , no matter how small the amount is .

I look at my wrist watch , it's almost 5 minutes before the time for my appointment , I take my key quickly and everything that I need walking out and locking my door behind me , I can never trust that I'm only going out for some minutes so nothing will happen . Anything can happen in a minute .

I walk to the elevator getting inside and going to the 23th floor , which belong to the CEO , I work in the 20th floor . A minute later the elevator dings and opens , walking out of it .

Smiling at Mr Ndlovu Junior's Personal assistant that now waiting for me in her reception .

“ Miss Shangase right? " she asks with her lovely voice..

“ that's right "

“ Mr Ndlovu is waiting for you inside , please follow me "  she gets up from her seat leading the way , her hips swaying left and right .

This woman is mouth dropping and very beautiful . What's more beautiful about her is her inside ,she always treats clients and other staff members with respect , and I'm sure that she has never received any complaint against her before .

She knocks .

Not anyone answering she let's herself inside , catwalking , I see JR , Junior , sitting in his boss chair with an intimidated face , if I didn't know him I would be intimidated right now , but I know him so he doesn't faze me . I see him looking at his assistant with warm eyes , unluck something I've ever seen from him , his eyes melting from her gaze . Causing me to disturb their lovely whatever with me clearing my throat.

“ Mr Ndlovu , Miss Shangase here " she says in a seductive voice , you can tell that they's something going on between these two , the room just gets hot .

He nods his head and she walks out , this time her hips swaying more , lord this woman is a temptress.

“ Mr Ndlovu " I say mimicking his assistant walking closer to the table .

“ ohh please Jess" he says chuckling.

I'm sure that he saw that I noticed what was going on here .

“ your bad boy habits still there ? " I ask him .

I've known Jr for about 3 years now , and I used to cover up for his flops when he would come to work drunk and bring in girls , so that his father wouldn't find out , but I guess his father gave him the responsibility of taking care of his business on this side , and it's working pretty good , his now even taking responsibilities.

“ you know me " he says , but I can hear from his voice denying what he just said .

I shake my head , this one thinks I'm a fool , okay sometimes I am .

“ I did not come for a friendly visit , it's actually serious " I say getting all serious .

“ have a sit " he proposes looking at me . And I drag the chair sitting down and pulling it towards the table again getting comfortable.

I take the file that I was carrying , taking out papers inside .

“ look at these " I hand over the papers .