➠CHAPTER 26.

Narrative pov.

Nhlonipho wakes up , checking if Nobuhlebenkosazane is asleep or not , he made sure that he fucked her till she couldn't moan out his name after their heated session in the morning .

For a moment he wishes that She had not taken a family plan injection shot , he knew that by now his seed would be swimming in her womb looking for a place to settle, and by the morning she'd be 1 day pregnant . He chuckles at his silly thought smiling and getting up from the bed going to the closet .

He knew that the devil tonight was coming out , if not , Amanda should thank her ancestors when she meets them , because tonight was the day for her to leave this world , Nhlonipho was making her a favour , he knew that they are some people who wanted her , to have her for themselves , killing her with their bare hands , so He was going to do a favour for her and she sure will remember him , even on her second life she will remember to never ever mess with someone like him ever again .

He comes out from the closet in all's black , from head to toe , going to the kitchen he opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of water going to his room again and placing the bottle there , for Benkosazane if she were to get up thirsty , he knew for sure that she wouldn't have her voice from all the screaming she has done for the day.

He looks at her smiling , this woman was the best thing that could ever happen in his life , she was the light in his dark world and he'll forever live to always love and protect her with everything possible.

“ I'll be back ” he whispered lowly and made his way out of the house .

He was going to their underground warehouse , were Nhlakanipho kept Amanda .

It did not take him long for him to reach there , he got out of his car getting inside and was met by Duna , his personal investigator and eye to look out for threats.

“ Aww Basi " Duna greeted his boss quickly getting up from the sofa .

Nhlonipho nods his head and leave Duna there going to the room where he knows that Amanda is kept there .

Duna was left shaking on his boot , and he quickly turned off the video game that he was playing , getting his phone and walking outside for fresh air , he gets outside and smokes his cigarette . He hoped that Amanda do not rent him out otherwise it will be the end of him , and he also knew that they's no way he could run , no matter where he'll hide to , these Zulu brothers will find him .

He's just glad that Edalb ( Blade ) who is Rellik's sister is not here , otherwise hell would have broken lose . The woman knew how to torture someone and she enjoyed it too , unluck the youngest brother , Rettuc ( cutter ) , who did not enjoy killing but did not mind killing if it comes to his family .

Inside the warehouse , Nhlonipho looks at Amanda with nothing but disgust all over his face , he was disgusted by this woman that he would stoop this low and do something like what she did , she had no shame at all .

“ Amanda ” he deep voice echoes , bouncing off from these ugly unpainted walls.

“ I knew that you'll come back to me baby ” Amanda get's up from the bed walking to Nhlonipho who is standing right behind the door , looking at this woman with nothing but hatred .

“ I did not come here for nonsense, follow me ”

He leads the way going to the room where Amanda will be tortured until her very last breath , but he doesn't tell her that , it's a surprise.

He smirks excited about what is now going to happen .

“ let the game begin ” his inner voice shouts already wanting to snap Amanda's neck off