Chapter 6 - Plan

Taimanin World

Day 2.

8:20 Am.

Frankly everything was moving too fast and hadn't time to fully absorb everything that was happening to him. His thoughts are all distorted, unable to fully grasp his memories where certain things he can remember while others he couldn't.

At first he intended to live as freely as he could but knowing the world he was in and the possible chaos that was going to happen means he has to stop it.

Testament recalled that the main antagonist of the Taimanin universe in every timeline was Edwin Black, an Ancient and powerful vampire that was manipulating things behind the scene having made the Nomad, an organization that seem to be normal company but actually hides sinister and shady business such as the Chaos arena where combatant fight where the loser get Rape and expirment that focuses on brainwashing.

He also has influence in the government meaning he is almost untouchable and he intended to acquire Asagi, the main heroine to be his partner in the next timeline because he wishes to reset the universe timeline like he did in the prior timeline. How many times did he do it? No one knows even himself due to how many times he had been doing it. 

Testament might be strong but he won't be able to touch someone who has that much influence and intended to acquire his own backing and demolish every trace of his power.

“To be honest, I have no plans because I simply arrived last night in this place and have no clue where I am.”

Testament wasn't lying, he might know the basics doesn't mean he knows everything. All he knows is that he is in Taimanin because Shiranui Mizuki mentions it.

Shiranui finished getting dressed and sat next to the Testament then pulled him into an embrace placing his head into her breast.

“You poor boy~ how about coming with me? You can work with us as Taimanin.” Shiranui suggested finding his skills would be extremely helpful in the future. Her heart also already wants to give him more women to sleep with.

“Can you explain Taimanin? Actually, can you tell me about this world? Like what year is it and major powers along with history?” Testament lacked information and Shiranui let go of him before happily answering him.

“Well, it is 2078 and Taimanin are….”

Shiranui resumes telling everything that he needs to know like the two major powers being UFS and Chinese Union having vastly different histories than that of earth influenced by demons and other phenomena. She also mentioned Section three which is part of the government that deals with Taimanin.

Testament finds that he has too many enemies but it only makes him excited on fighting them and dealing with them.

‘I can spread my influence through the succubus that I'll make. Still, I need money and control over the government to stop them from being stupid.’

Testament knew that Edwin was planning on using his influence in the government to attack the Gosha village where Taimanin resides by orchestrating a plan that involved killing one of the politicians and blaming it on Asagi.

“That's all I know.”

Shiranui doesn't know the full scope of how fucked the world she was in. Not only do they get Rape in the story but the entire world as well.

“Thank you, Shiranui-san. As for your suggestion, I accept since I'll be sticking with you from now on. Though, it is best to hide the fact you became a succubus queen and turn into my consort.”

Testament knew it was going to be an uproar if anyone found out the situation the two were in. Shiranui understood but felt irritated that she could showcase that she belonged to him publicly.