Chapter 13 - Shopping date

Lilith Multiverse

Taimanin World

Japan, Maesaki City.

Day 2.

11:50 Am, August 12, 2078, Friday.

Arrived at the nearest city from the military base and also the nearest one to the Gosha Village but it takes about 3 hours to change buses and trains according to Shiranui. The surrounding building was unexpected like his previous life with barely anything that could indicate that he was in an alternative future of his past world.

They were currently in front of the city’s supermall garnering quite the attraction seeing that Testament had a captivating presence that could attract anyone and listen to his will while Shiranui was dazzling under the sunlight wearing a simple dress shirt showing off her cleavage and Black short shorts that displayed her long juicy legs.

Testament noticed lecherous gaze on Shiranui frowned immediately released his bloodlust scaring them. He wondered why he couldn't feel anything at the thought of killing a human being. Orcs were not human yet he didn't feel a thing.

Still, he can't let them have any ideas on his woman and Shiranui noticed this and became delighted to know how overprotective and possessive he is.

“Fufufu~ no need to be jealous. I already can't live without you inside me.” Shiranui whispered into his chest, pressing her breast around his arms and receiving a few jealous looks.

Testament calms down thinking about how he barely knows anything about Shiranui like her preferences and other things besides sex related. It's both unsurprising and surprising that she was untouched beside her husband.

His skills of [ Sexual Perception(Ex+++) ] allow him to perceive and know everything about a person's sex life by perceiving at them, including if they are virgin, whether it had or will have sexual intercourse, their fetishes, orientation, who they’ve had sex with, when they had sex with those people, etc. .

“Uhmm….I don't know what came over me. That aside, let's head inside.”

Testament said and his partner nodded heading inside the mall that had a number of people roaming around. According to Shiranui, it was August 12, Friday and people from nearby schools would come to eat lunch here.

“First, we need to buy you clothes and other necessary things.” Shiranui lists down the things in her head like new clothes and phones that can be used to communicate. Testament softly smiled hearing this.

“Once again, I am grateful that you are willing to do this for me. I swear that I'll repay you.” Testament somewhat ashamed that he is barely able to do anything on his own.

“Besides having sex.” He stopped Shiranui because he knew what she was about to say. Testament lifted her chin to look straight into her eyes.

“Remember, it is a given that I'll pleasure you but I don't want to be the only thing that we do.” Testament loved ramming his dick inside her but doesn't want it to be the only thing that she enjoys.

“I know. We have plenty of time to know more about each other. Also, you don't need to feel obligated to repay me because like I said you saved me from a certain horrid fate.” Shiranui's gentle gaze and sweet smile mesmerize, enhancing her already stunning beauty.

Testament nodded and it didn't take too long for them to arrive at the clothes store but he faced a dilemma if he should go to the male or female section. Fortunately, Shiranui pointed at the store that is often used by male Taimanin like him who appear feminine.

In addition, the store took up the entire floor of the mall having a large collection of different aesthetic clothes from casual to formal.

The staff found his current clothes peculiar and eye-catching but didn't say anything and were more concentrated on his amazing looks.