Chapter 7 - PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! GET PREGNANT! GRET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT!~♥️

Oh boy, yet another chapter, I hope you all enjoying this so far.

Anyway, I am planning on adding my own spin in this since it's an Alternative Universe where I can say whatever I want.

Again, feel free to suggest waifus.

And please give me possible reward in his daily sign-in.

==========
Taimanin World

Day 2.

9:30 Am.

After using his abilities to not let the pilot see or know what they were doing, Testament leaning back watching Shiranui between his legs worship his massive member trembling from her warmth breath brushing against his shaft.

Her gorgeous and erotic face was so arousing that he understood why everyone wanted to sleep with her. Whoever her late husband was, he was a lucky man to have her.

Her rosy lips tenderly pressed against his length while Shiranui teased him with her hands. After becoming aware that she had turned into a succubus began to gain sexual intuition. 

"I can't get enough of how addicting you are~" Shiranui commented looking at him getting excited and started to feel her mind getting clouded tracing her tongue on his shaft. 

"It's a shame that I can't get this inside me. How exciting would it be? Having you fill me to the brim while I give my report~♥️?" Shiranui eyes turn into a heart shape entering a state of sexual depravity turning her into a more slutty version.

Testament grunted as he once again felt a series of licks and kisses across the base of his cock, then further down across his heavy sack.

She continued stroking his shaft slowly and steadily as she parted her lips and took both of his churning balls into her mouth. His hips bucked anxiously as she suckled on them, rolling her slick tongue across the underside, her voice reverberating through them as she moaned contently.

She'd told him to sit back, but she was too beautiful of a sight to ignore. He reached down to grab a handful of luscious hair, which earned me a soft moan of approval.

With a deep back-arching purr, Shiranui pulled her lips free of his balls, which were now thoroughly slick and shiny with her saliva.

"God, your balls taste good. Can't wait for your cum. Oh, you want something to grope?" She giggled while displaying her heavy breasts.

He reached his free hand down and slid it between her breasts cupping the smooth mound. At the same time he used his grip on her hair to gently guide her back to the tip of his cock. She was going there anyway, but she liked being guided a little.

She wrapped her plush lips around his sensitive head again and started a slow bobbing motion across the entire length.

First pushing it all the way inside, until her bottom lip pressed against his sack and the tip of his cock was nestled snugly inside her throat, before pulling all the way out again, applying just enough suction to make me squirm and curl His toes. All the while her tongue slithered up and down, left and right across the underside of his shaft.

"Fuck. You're sucking the life out of me~"

He panted while squeezing down roughly on the heavy orb in his hand, causing the soft flesh to bulge out between his fingers. He couldn't see her nipples, but he could feel the thick bud prodding aggressively into his palm.

Before long, her slow and steady rhythm was speeding up. The wet sucking and slurping sounds filled the aircraft as his cock thrust into the back of her throat with increasingly greater force and speed.