Chapter 9 - Stormcat Leader~♥️

New chapter! Banzai!

Anyways feel free to suggest things to make this story amazing.

===========
Taimanin World

Day 2.

11:00 Am.

Testament was simply enjoying his tea when he heard a voice calling out to him and glanced over to find a young woman with long black hair, brown skin and yellow eyes. She also has a large bust and thick eyebrows.

Her proportions almost rival that of Shiranui with massive twin peaks and child bearing hips. The young woman exudes a hardened individual with sharp gaze and thick black eyebrows. She wore a military uniform staring down at Testament.

“I'm talking to you! Is there something in my face?”

She sounded authoritative, certainly affected by Testament's charms but doesn't mean she was enslaved to it and Testament wasn't trying to get laid with another woman at the moment. Still, he was tempted to pounce on her and she wouldn't be able to do anything against them but restrained himself.

“Are you deaf? Speak!” Her voice resounded in the hallway while Testament returned to his senses.

“Ah, my apologies. I was simply captivated by your beauty, that's all.”

He spoke without thinking, getting her off guard and blushing hearing the compliment. She was confused why she was flustered after being complimented by another woman, unaware that he was a man.

“Well, as for who I am? My name is Testament, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. May I know your name?” Testament tip his hat taking the young woman out of her stupor.

“A-Ahem! I am Mirabell Bell, care to tell me why you are outside of the female locker room?”

Mirabell was one of Testament's favorite designs in the series because he likes dark skinned women, especially thick ones.

“I am waiting for Shiranui-san to come out.” He answered, confusing Mirabell.

“Then why are you outside? Can't you just wait inside?” She looked suspicious of him while Testament chuckled, confusing Mirabell.

“Despite my feminine looks, I am a man.” His words shook Mirabell and her eyes widened blushing harder thinking how she was complemented by a man but composed herself since he had seen people like him before.

“Testament, can you come in and help me hook my bra?” The familiar voice of Shiranui was heard and Testament raised his eyebrow knowing that she was aiming for something. He decided to help out even if he knew what was about to happen.

“Hold it! I'll take care of it. Just stay here and don't go anywhere.” Mirabell stopped him from getting inside and walked over to the door.

Testament looked at her for a moment before nodding, guessing what's going to happen next. She went inside to Shiranui and Testament leaned once again in the wall sipping his cup of tea.