One

"Hey babes it's your girl Dess back with another video

"Hey babes it's your girl Dess back with another video." Destiny yelled with a lot of energy. "I'm sure you can tell by the title of the video we will be playing truth or drink with my friend Ray." She smiled looking over to her left, where Ray sat. "Ray say hi."

"What's up gang." Ray said smiling into the camera. "I asked you guys to send me truth or drink questions and that y'all did. Y'all are nasty and nosy af." Destiny shook her head at the camera.

"First question we have is , when was the last time you had sex?" Destiny asked, turning to Ray

"First question we have is , when was the last time you had sex?" Destiny asked, turning to Ray. "Um it was two nights ago." Ray answered her. Destiny gasped looking at her, "Who was it?" "Girl, I am not telling you." Ray laughed at her, causing Destiny to laugh. "Um, I haven't had sex in about six months cause I've been on a celibacy thing." Destiny answered truthfully.

Destiny handed the phone over to Ray who looked over the questions. Ray scrolled through the boxes, laughing at some of the wild ones that were there. "Okay, who was your worse sex partner?" Ray asked. Destiny laughed a little before picking up her Jade bratz shot glass and pouring up a shot of the tequila. "Damn." Ray laughed, but picked up her shot glass as well.

"Alright, Drink if your body count is more than 3." Destiny read from the phone. Both Ray and Destiny rolled their eyes and picked up their shot glasses for the second time. Destiny took the shot and made a grimacing face as the liquid slid down her throat.

Ray laughed as she read the question on the phone, "Would y'all date each other again?" Ray asked.

Destiny cleared her throat before looking Ray in her eyes, "Truthfully I would not date Ray again. Truthfully I wouldn't date another girl again, just off the simple fact that we would argue too much." Destiny answered truthfully.

"Yeah, honestly, like Destiny is a dope ass person. She is a great friend, but I can not see myself dating her again. We better off as friends." Ray answered as she and Destiny smiled at each other.