Two

dessthedon started a live video

dessthedon started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

 Watch it before it ends!

"Hey y'all." Destiny spoke to her phone with a smile on her face. Comments were rolling in. "How did y'all like the new video with Ray?" She asked her fans in the live.

User1: I loved it. Y'all bond is so cute to me.

User2: It was great. I want to see you on Kai's stream.

"I would love to go on Kai's stream. Hell any of the AMP members." Destiny told the live. "Fanum." Destiny whispered the last part.

bm313atl: girl we still heard you

"Tuson, don't piss me off." Destiny laughed at her friend.

bm31atl: if he don't want you, you can have me.

"Tuson, don't start your shit." Destiny told him with a laugh.

kaicenat: my chat told me you want to come on my stream.

"Kai, I would love to come on your stream." Destiny informed him with a smile.

kaicenat: cool, they also told me you have a crush on Fanum😂

"I ain't scared to admit it either." Destiny smiled at her phone, "tell him I can cook real good too. He would never go hungry."

kaicenat: you already know the way to that man heart 😂

"He can tax me anytime he want for real." Destiny smirked at the phone.

therealkylesister: my little sister acting a little too grown

"Please, I've been grown baby." Destiny replied to the comment that her sister left.

kaicenat: i'll dm you to get details

"Alright, y'all, I'm gonna end the live. I got to get up and shoot videos with the gang tomorrow." Destiny informed them before ending the live video.