Four

Destiny smiled as she walked into Fanum's room to join him for his stream

Destiny smiled as she walked into Fanum's room to join him for his stream. He's reacting to Destiny's new album that was just released. "Yo chat, Dess the Don just walked into my stream." Fanum smiled up at her as he sat in his chair.

"Hey chat." Destiny leaned down to wave at the people watching. Fanum peaked over at her ass, causing himself to shift in his seat. "Where I'm gonna sit?" Destiny asked him.

"It's a perfect seat right here." Fanum gestured to his lap. Destiny rolled her eyes, a smirk on her face before she placed herself in his lap, facing the chat.

💬: Fanum in love

"Aight let's get started on this." Fanum brushed past the comment and scrolling on his YouTube to Destiny's album playlist that was made.

Cue: Walked in Ft Young Thug

Fanum listens the music, holding Destiny by her hips. Destiny leaned back into his chest, causing Fanum to wrap his arms around her waist.

👾: these motherfuckers gonna fuck after the listening party

The robotic voice cause Destiny to let out a laugh, her body vibrating against Fanum's lap, causing his grip on her waist to tighten as his pants did the same. Destiny felt her self smile at the gesture.

"Sit still." Fanum whispered into her as the music played.

👾: the album sounds so good. I'm fucking to it tonight.

"Y'all are fucking crazy." Destiny laughed at the comments, laughing harder to get a better reaction from Fanum.

Fanum shifted her in his lap when he felt his dick twitch a little at the words in the song that was now playing.

💬: Destiny are we getting more content with you and Tuson

While Fanum controlled himself for the first nine songs, the last song was the song that made it super hard for him. Stay Ready was written with Fanum in mind. She always dreamed about what it would feel like to have sex with Fanum.

"So, what you think about it?" Destiny turned her head around to face Fanum.

"It was aight." Fanum joked with her, causing Destiny to feign hurt, "I'm just playing, mama. It was good." Fanum gave her a smile as he looked at her. The two of them starred at each other, everyone watching could feeling the sexual tension between the two. "Aight." Fanum stood up from the chair, holding Destiny by her hip as she stood in front of him, hiding the growing erection in his pants, "we gonna get off of here." Fanum told the chat before ending the stream.

Destiny turned around to face Fanum, wrapping her arms around his neck. "So about that 24 hours?" She gave Fanum as a smirk.

Fanum took her by her hand and lead her to his bed. He placed a kiss to her lips before laying her down. He leaned up to take off the chains around his neck but Destiny grabbed his hands, stopping him.

"Leave em on." Destiny pulled him back down by his chains and kissing him again, his chains dangling in her face as he did so.