Three

"Yooo chat, I got a special guest today for y'all

"Yooo chat, I got a special guest today for y'all." Kai said to his stream as Destiny stood outside his room, awaiting for her cue. Once her cue came she stepped into the room with a smile on her face. Kai got up from his chair, hugging her as they greeted each other. "We got Dess the Donnnnn!" Kai exclaimed, "Chi-town in the fucking building."

"What's up chat." Destiny waved at the chat that coming in fast.

"What you been up to?" Kai asked her as they sat in his chairs.

"Working. I just dropped a new vlog today so make sure to watch that guys. Dinner with the Dons is dropping a new video tonight with Queen Naija , so be on the lookout for that." Destiny informed the fans, "And I told Kai I was gonna wait to do my announcement for y'all. So this Friday, my new album, Love Lab is releasing. " Destiny informed the chat with a smile.

Kai jumped up from his gaming char, "LETSSS GOOO." He screamed around the room. Finally, he calmed down and came back to the setup. "We finally getting another Destiny project." Kai smiled at his friend.

"Yeah." Destiny smiled at him. "Oh, and I bought you some Jerk Chicken that I cooked." Destiny handed him the bag with the to-go plate for him.

"Oh, shit. Thanks." Kai smiled and took the bag from her. He opened it up and took the plate out to began eating the food.

Destiny decided to look at what the chat was putting, " I would have a threesome with Dess and Ari." She read from the screen.

"Aye chat stop that. I don't think my guest would have a threesome with her sister." Kai shook his head at the comment.

👾: Fanum tax

Destiny laughed, knowing what that meant. "Oh shit. I know you have a crush on him, please tell me you bought some for him?" Kai asked her, worried.

"Um, well I bought a plate for myself in case I got hungry." Destiny informed him.

Before Kai could reply, Fanum bust through the door, causing Destiny to giggle. Kai nervously chuckled, "Excuse me."

"Wassup twin." Fanum greeted Kai before turning to the beautiful girl in the gaming chair. Destiny gave him a small, flirty smile. Fanum physically felt stuck as he looked at her. She was beautiful, and now he was wondering how he had never seen her before.

"Hi, I'm Destiny." Destiny introduced herself to him. That's when it hit Fanum like a ton of bricks, this was the girl that Kai told him had a crush on him.

"I'm Roberto." Fanum gave her his government, surprised that he said that for the chat to hear, even though they already knew his first name.

👾: Fanum must like her. He gave her his government.

"What's this?" Fanum asked, looking at the plate that Kai had.

"Um, Destiny cooked Jerk Chicken." Kai informed him as he took a bite of the chicken on the plate.

"Um, you can have this one. I had an extra one made, just in case." Destiny smiled at him as she handed him the other plate.

Fanum gave her a sweet smile, taking the plate from her hands.

👾: Fanum want to fuck her.

"Aye chat, chill." Kai said to them.

"I'm gonna go, but it was nice meeting you Ms.Fletcher." Fanum gave her a slight smirk before waking out of the room.

"Do I have to do this? You already know which one I like

"Do I have to do this? You already know which one I like." Destiny asked Kai, referring to him having her rate the AMP members.

"Yeah, I have my female guest rate them." Kai informed her with a smile.

"Fine." Destiny sighed before agreeing.

"Alright, first we have my boy Davis." Kai showed her a picture of him, even though she already knew what he looked like.

"I'll give Davis a seven out of ten." Destiny rated him, "he's not ugly, he just not my type."

"Alright, next we have my boy Chris." Kai showed her picture of him.

"Okay, so I give Chris a eight out of ten. He's cute." Destiny rated him.

"Aight, next is my nigga Agent." Kai showed her a picture of the boy.

"Okay, so Agent, I'll give him a seven out of ten as well."

"Next we got the best person in AMP. Kai Cenat." Kai showed her a picture of the guy. Destiny laughed and looked at the picture he was showing her.

"I'll give Kai a eight out of ten." Destiny gave her rating.

"Damn, that's crazy. I mean it's not low, but it's not high." Kai shook his head, "Next we got my boy, Duke Dennis." Kai showed her a picture of him.

"Duke." Destiny looked over the picture that was being shown, "I'll give Duke a nine or nine point 5 out of ten." Destiny informed him.

"Alright, well last, but certainly not least to you. We got my boy Fan-" but Kai was cut off before he finished.

"nine point 5. Ten! Ten!" Destiny excitedly spoke, causing Kai to laugh at her.

"Chat she funny as hell." Kai laughed at the girl.

Unknown to them, Fanum was upstairs watching the stream live with a smile on his face as he looked at the girl on the screen. His own chat laughing at the way he was looking at the girl.