Part 44 Sleep in the same bed

Sinen was momentarily taken aback, surprised to learn that he had been in the military. She had thought that someone like Zhou Yue Shen, who seemed intimidating at first glance, might have been a troublemaker or even a gangster in the past, always getting into fights. No wonder the wounds looked like gunshot wounds; they must have been from very dangerous missions. Sinen instantly felt a surge of respect.

"Do you still have someone in your heart?" she asked curiously.

"Why do you ask?" Zhou Yue Shen was momentarily puzzled.

"I remember you had a former wife..."

At the mention of his ex-wife, Zhou Yue Shen frowned.

Just as Sinen was beginning to wonder if she had touched on a sensitive topic, considering that mentioning past relationships between men and women could be a taboo, Zhou Yue Shen spoke up, "We met through an arranged introduction. We didn't spend much time together, and there were no feelings between us."

"In addition, I haven't had any contact with any other women," Zhou Yue Shen added.

Sinen felt strangely relieved in her heart, but then she began to worry. This man was nearly thirty years old, yet he didn't pursue women? A man in his thirties, wealthy and handsome, but not interested in women? There were only two possibilities: either he preferred men, or he had some physical issues.

Sinen unconsciously glanced at his lower body...

The skeptical look made Zhou Yue Shen's face darken slightly. "..."

Feeling uncomfortable, he stood up. "It's late, let's go to bed. If you mind, I can sleep on the floor."

Seeing his reaction, Sinen became even more worried. She was a normal woman after all; how was she supposed to spend the night without any sexual activity?

Unable to sigh audibly, she sighed inwardly. However, a perceptive man like Zhou Yue Shen wouldn't fail to notice.

Suddenly, Zhou Yue Shen thought of Sinen's doubtful gaze just now, and his expression darkened a bit more.

Zhou Yue Shen: "..."

(Sometimes I really want to prove myself, but I'm afraid of scaring her.)

At this point, Sinen stopped overthinking and opened the bedding, climbing into bed. The adjacent covers were pulled aside, and the man moved closer. In that moment, Sinen caught a whiff of the fresh scent of a mountain stream emanating from him. She sighed again, thinking to herself that a man who was perfect in every way seemed to have shortcomings in the hardware department.

Not familiar with the situation now, Sinen could only wait for an opportunity in the future to see if she could take him to see a doctor. Zhou Yue Shen's movements as he got into bed stiffened at the sound of her sigh.

With these thoughts in mind, Sinen closed her eyes. Despite Zhou Yue Shen's shortcomings, she wouldn't look down on him. She didn't know why, but she felt a strong attraction to this man, believing that she would be happy with him.

Zhou Yue Shen reached out and turned off the light before lying down. The double bed suddenly felt incredibly narrow with the presence of the man. Sinen could feel the warmth of his skin and hear his breathing clearly.

It was Sinen's first time sharing a bed with a man, and she was still adjusting. She quickly turned away and closed her eyes, trying to compose herself. She was worried she wouldn't be able to sleep, but her concerns were unfounded. Ten minutes later: Zzzzzz...

In the middle of the night, Zhou Yue Shen reluctantly pushed away the woman snuggled in his arms. But the next moment, a slender, smooth leg draped over his, rubbing against him. The person he had just pushed away had one hand resting on his chest, its soft touch causing his breath to hitch.

She had wrapped herself around him like a bear hugging a toy.

Her skirt was originally her mother's, and with her slender figure, it hung loosely on her shoulders, revealing fair, fragrant shoulders. Her long, slender legs pressed against him, emphasizing their curves. Zhou Yue Shen, for the first time, cursed his excellent night vision, which allowed him to see her tempting legs so clearly. Stiffly, he sat up, pulling the blanket she had kicked away and draped it over her, obscuring the view. However, the soft touch of her body against his was still unmistakable, and the fragrance she emitted filled his senses.

Sinen had slept well the night before and woke up early. Opening her eyes, she saw the man beside her still asleep, with the blanket covering only his lower body, revealing his muscular waistline and the rugged scar. Though the scar looked fierce and intimidating, it only added to his charm. His physique wasn't overly muscular, but his bronzed skin and well-defined muscles were undeniably attractive. Even in a relaxed state, his body exuded a captivating allure. Just the sight of him made her throat dry.

Yet, despite his strong appearance, this seemingly virile man couldn't perform. As Sinen thought about this, her gaze involuntarily drifted downward.

It's said that normal men have morning wood.

*Gurgle~*

She swallowed nervously. She hadn't meant to offend him; she just wanted to discreetly check if everything was normal with him. "Don't worry, even if you're not normal, I won't mind," she thought. "Men's health clinics are improving, and they can solve any problem."

Carefully, Sinen reached out to pull back the blanket, but just as she was about to see the target, Zhou Yue Shen suddenly moved and opened his eyes. Startled by his movement, she quickly looked up, only to meet his deep, questioning gaze.

Sinen felt guilty, startled by her own actions. She let out a surprised "ah" and instinctively withdrew her hand.

Zhou Yue Shen was also taken aback. After a moment of hesitation, he sat up in bed, his expression growing darker as he realized that the feeling from last night wasn't just his imagination. This woman was indeed suspecting his virility. But he hadn't expected her to be so bold. If he hadn't stopped her in time, she might have really gone through with it.

This woman...

Furrowing his thick eyebrows, Zhou Yue Shen sighed and said, "I'll get up first. You can sleep a bit longer." With that, he got out of bed.

Sinen, still catching her breath from the scare, thought maybe the man hadn't noticed her dubious action. But then Zhou Yue Shen turned back to her, his voice low and serious. "If you have any questions, you can ask me directly. No need to sneak around."

Sinen: "...Was it even possible to ask that?"

As Sinen left, the whole family was already up. They had sour cabbage noodles, one of Xu Mama's specialties, for breakfast. However, everyone ate with expressions that showed they couldn't taste the food. It was evident that after enjoying Sinen's exquisite dishes yesterday, even the usually good food seemed mediocre now. Thinking that Sinen was getting married and they might never taste such delicious food again, everyone felt restless, especially Lin Yu, who spent last night reminiscing about the white flour cakes they had during the day...

Reborn in the 1980s: I became a stepmother in the 1980sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें