Part 90 Xiaohan calls mom

Sinian blinked in surprise. "Alright, thanks for letting me know."

She entered the office, seeing that the door was indeed ajar. Inside, she found Zhou Yueshen looking at some papers, his brows furrowed in annoyance.

Seeing her come in, Zhou Yueshen's expression softened a bit. "You're here? Did you bring food?"

Sinian nodded, placing the food on his desk. "Yes, I made some noodles and there's bone soup. Also, I made some pickled radish."

Zhou Yueshen smiled slightly, "You always think of everything."

Sinian chuckled, "Eat while it's still hot. And don't get too angry about the pigs; accidents happen."

Zhou Yueshen sighed, "It's just frustrating when things don't go as planned. But having you here makes it better."

Sinian smiled back, "I'm glad I can help."

She then noticed a document on his desk. "What's this?"

Zhou Yueshen hesitated for a moment before saying, "It's a proposal for expanding the farm. With the success we've had, I think it's a good opportunity to grow."

Sinian looked over the document with interest. "It sounds promising."

Zhou Yueshen nodded, "It's a big step, but I believe it's the right one."

Sinian smiled supportively, "I trust your judgment."

The atmosphere in the office was warm, filled with mutual trust and understanding. They were partners in both life and business, facing challenges together and celebrating successes.

Fortunately, he's been busy outside these days and hasn't been at the farm, otherwise this lone passerby would've also been scolded.

Lately, he's been quite busy. He wakes up early every morning to slaughter pigs and delivers goods by driving. Now with this issue, he's naturally upset.

It's not just about the pigs escaping, but some villagers pick them up and keep them as their own.

For their farm, this is a significant loss.

Night watch isn't just to prevent theft, but also to prevent unforeseen incidents.

Surprised, did something like this really happen?

Feeling somewhat guilty, these days Zhou Yue Shen has been spending a lot of time with her, going to the Lin family's place, which has delayed him quite a bit.

Before, he mostly focused on work. Now, he's made time for her, which is already quite attentive of him.

Because of her and that Li Mingjun's situation, they had a fallout.

Now, she has to deliver the goods herself every day...

Suddenly, she felt a pang of regret.

"Where is it? I'll go take a look."

Zhou Yue Shen pointed to the far end of the farm, and she quickly walked towards it. Feeling guilty, she knew Zhou Yue Shen had been busy lately, yet she often took up his time. Though he never blamed her, she knew he must have some grievances. After all, he always cared for her so considerately, while she always made him worry.

Yu Dong quickly pointed her in the direction. Over there, a shed was set up with a stove on the ground, inside of which was a large iron pot. The closer she got, the more she could smell the faint scent of blood—it was a place specifically for slaughtering pigs.

Zhou Yue Shen had chosen a good location for the slaughter area behind the farm, near a stream which made water usage convenient. So, the front area was quite clean.