D&D plotting

(This chapter was suggested as per the image)Context: Green and Purple had decided to force everyone into a D&D campaign that the two had come up with

Context:
Green and Purple had decided to force everyone into a D&D campaign that the two had come up with. As responsible children, they didn't force Alan and MT to join but did still include them. MT the spectator and Alan is the almighty deity of the realm who created the world the others will adventure the lands of. Green is the DM and Purple is the assistant world builder. NOW FOR CHARACTER BUILDING! It'll be done with Green in PMs with everyone else.

TSC's Character Creation
12:00 AM
💚: HEYA SECOND!
🧡: Green. It's 12:00 am, what do you want.
💚: so Purple and I wanna run a D&D campaign and I wanna have everyone in it so I need you to make a character for it :D
🧡: could this have not waited until the morning or something?
💚: Nah, you were awake rn so I needed to get you. while you were awake because you're never happy when we wake you up.
🧡: I guess? What do you need me to do for it though?
💚: Just fill out this character sheet and do some research on your character's Race, Class, Background, ect. For your stats you need to roll four d6 and see what numbers you get :> only pick your best three tho!
🧡: fine, I'll send you it when I wake up. It's the middle of the night, you should get to bed too, idiot.
💚: nah
10:15 AM
🧡: High Elf, Paladin, and based on me so you can figure the rest out. Stats I'll show you later.
💚: 😃
🧡: fuck off

TCO's Recrutement
12:00 AM (just after texting Second)
💚: Heyyyyy How you doin~
🖤: what the, why? Just why.
💚: What are you truly expecting?
🖤: better.
💚: you suck
🖤: It's the middle of the night what do you mean? I have a right to be bothered by someone texting me.
💚: okay fair, BUT you're being forced into a D&D campaign I'm running with Purple. So I need you to create a character and gimme.
🖤: Why is my brother friends with you guys again?
💚: I thought we explained this, we may be idiots but we're his idiots.
🖤: he needs better idiots, you all suck... except Red, but Red is the youngest so-
💚: favouritism unu
🖤: I pick favourites, and my favourite is Second, I ain't afraid to say that like how you're afraid to tell Purple the obvious.
💚: >:O
🖤: stay in your lane buster, I know what you are.
💚: you gonna make a character or not >:/
🖤: Sure, Dwarf on the tall end, we can talk stats later, and they're a mage that specializes in fire magic. You gonna leave me the fuck alone now?
💚: okay, thanks dickhead.

TDL
12:35 AM
💚: Hi~
⭕️: Drow (Dark Elf), Rogue, high dexterity and wisdom. The rest I'll come up with at a reasonable time, now let me sleep.
💚: I- ok

Victim
12:42 AM
💚: Howdy!
🩶✏️: omg, what?!
💚: DnD character, give me.
🩶✏️: I- for what?
💚: doesn't matter, gimme
🩶✏️: ugh, halfling thief. Any thing else?
💚: nah
🩶✏️: good, I'm going to sleep.

Yellow
12:57 AM
💛: I've been given a warning from Second that you'd be bothering everyone tonight. So what the fuck are you up to?
💚: YELLOW MY BEAUTIFUL OLDER BROTHER!
💛: oh god
💚: rude, and here I thought you'd be excited to join the D&D campaign I'm running with purple.
💛: pause, what? You didn't ask me to DM or something, why :(
💚: cause Purp and I wanted to DM and we're asking you to create a character for the adventuring party!
💛: I'm gonna be a wood elf ranger with a subclass of thief and my stats will be rolled and and-
💚: okay okay, chill, thanks for the info tho
💛: :D

Blue
1:12 AM
💚: Henlo Blue
🩵☘️: whassup?
💚: D&D, gimme the character you're playing, you don't have a choice.
🩵☘️: A, okay well, I wanna be a goblin with a class of Cleric and a subclass in alchemy. That good for ya?
💚: for now, we'll do stats later
🩵☘️: mk

Red
1:24 AM
💚: Heyyyyyyyyy
❤️: you texting first is a horrifying sight. What's up Green?
💚: D&D, character of you, pls make?
❤️: okay Google search engine, please inquire more information please cause I don't fucking know what that meant.
💚: Purple and I are running a D&D campaign where we wanted everyone to join but Alan would've killed us if we forced him and MT is Purple's papa so we didn't wanna force him, but everyone else has no choice but to join >:D
❤️: A, I see, fine. I'll be the cat type race I think they're called Tabaxi? And I wanna be a beastmaster with a fire fox friend!
💚: Aight bet, I'll show you how to set up stats later
❤️: mkay, I'm gonna sleep now, nighty night Green!