Chapter 4

My first two colleges and beyond

Four years before moving into my first flat I moved away from my home area to the midlands, to a residential college that was only just starting out. It was a college with very mixed abilities, most were of very limited intelligence attended by just a score of students.

I felt thrust to the top of the pecking order, I was very highly respected for my intelligence which put me on a pedestal for years. In the years that followed I have been to many colleges, ten actually. Three of them were universities most colleges were in the UK but one University in France, Nancy, Boudonville. I also went to Open University and Oxford University.

I did not study too hard, I spent more time drinking on street corners, I didn't perform brilliantly but well enough to get by. Despite my relaxed approach I was very good in class, I was good in theory but I wavered from the subject material, always showing off with my own knowledge. I was not good in practice and I have always had trouble with the simple things, like when people ask how am I, it would confuse me.

If someone asks me a simple biology question like what's osmosis I'll know the answer, (diffusion of water through a semi-permeable membrane) for anyone who's interested.

At the end of my first year with five G.C.S.E's I had work experience in Bretby Analytical Consultants. Where I was measuring food nutritional properties.

I had saved hundreds of pounds and I blew it all, the more money I've had the quicker I've spent it. Jumping ahead when I inherited some money off my grandfather in 20I5 I spent over £20,000 in less than a year. I bought a pair of shoes for almost £500, I ate out for breakfast dinner and tea, every day.

Going back to my first college in 1995 after being there a few years. I brought some clothes, one of the items of clothing I brought was a pair of cycling shorts. Now and then I'd wear them with a pair of trainers and go cycling around Burton-upon-Trent and I would get a lot of attention of all the girls. When I got attention I usually just rode straight past, however I did visit one of the college residences and was poked and prodded by a few females. One of the staff even had a go and I regretted not taking advantage of the situation.

I made some new friends in the technical college, they were good company, one of them was called Robert, I mentioned earlier went out of his way to debate just to make conversation. If I were to say that drugs lords would soon overrun the cities, he'd say well good, anything to disagree with me, within reason of course. We smoked cannabis and he was not the only one with whom I did this with.

I hung out with two other guys called Bryn and Ian and we would play chess we had a right good laugh.

I was a caddy for the husband of one of the carers who looked after me when I lived in Churchill Road. It was said I was the only pupil in the residential college who could have done it. He treated me to a drink and a meal afterwards with his friends at the club house.

I used to be very fit before being knocked down by a lorry, I had recently cycled seventy km and swam one km. I survived because of my youth and fitness, I was only eighteen at the time.

In the month that led up to the incident with the lorry, I was back in England for fifteen days after spending a month in France, before being hit by a lorry. I had moved to France seven months to the day after the new year, on 31st July. I had lost some of my identification and could not get into the halls of residence. Most people would go into meltdown but not me. I spent the first night in a students flat. Then on the 1st of August my college faxed some identification through for me, I moved into Boudonville halls of residence.

I had the greatest time of my life in France, I hung out with University students from all over the World. This holiday time I met one man who knew about five or six languages fluently. I tossed pancakes for all my friends in the University campus and after necking a bottle of dirt cheap red wine regularly. I went pub crawling around the city, often till gone five in the morning.

I met up with some French Canadians who invited me to dinner one night. They were engaging and warm and they made me feel welcome.

I worked in Geni De La Environment, where I researched pollution in laboratories, I drank an exuberant amount of coffee to keep myself awake.

I once walked through the town in my cycling shorts in Nancy with my chest bare, but I was not bothered by anyone as I had a girl on each arm. The fun was intense and to a sense luxurious. My funding came in part from the association of vocational colleges. I was given a grant of £250 that was only granted to one person per college.

This was by far not the only time I was incredible lucky. That year because earlier that year I very narrowly avoided being burnt alive. I went camping on the Duke of Edinburgh award. My partner for the two man tent Mark accidentally set himself alight and the tent too, he was not in the tent. I was in that tent five minutes ago, the tent melted to the ground, I would have died a painful death for sure. I went for a wash and when I came back the tent was not there. When I discovered what had happened the mobile could not be found, so I ran to the top of the castle ruins in my towel. When I got to a souvenir shop I told some old ladies what had happened but the ambulance had already been called.

The air ambulance took my unfortunate friend away to Birmingham burns specialist unit. He acquired a mental disorder as a result of his ordeal, later he heard that I hadn't cried when he was hurt, he asked me why, I told him that I was very strong.

I sensed that the head of the college sometimes resided in a special container full of gas. I could not understand this but over the years I realised that it was used to hold his spirit. He had been inside many bodies and was chronologically millions of Earth years old and he was from another planet. He was one of the few elite in this world that understood what it was like to share minds with me in my woken state, he is the most powerful man on the planet. By the way despite my form I am not human and therefore not a man, otherwise it would be me. Throughout my later life I met this man in different bodies, he tells me that he has the right to see me as I develop and this was what he lived for.

After being hit by the lorry I came around in the Queens Medical Centre after being in a coma for a week. I can remember the boss, the guy from another planet, saying to me, "I believe that you can still win and take all". Listen dudes that doesn't mean I'm going to dominate alright. A lot of really cool things are going to be happening all over this planet during the next few years and I am sure you will love it. Everything is going to end up very calm, peaceful, safe and clean, you will be healed and you will look as you ever wanted.

Men and women are the same thing to me, in spirit, despite the obvious anatomical, physiological, cultural, sociological and psychological differences. In previous bodies you may have been the opposite sex, notice I didn't say previous incarnations. The word incarnation literally means birth of the spirit, which does not happen, spirits are created once in the astral plane, regardless of how many bodies you've had.

Spirit death is very very rare, it only happens to spirits that have never come to the Earth plain and had bodies, so no one misses them and they don't care. Less than maybe one in a billion are used to make a person like me pure in spirit, every where in the Universe where the human race is brought up.

Every time when people are ready the billions that populate their planet are taken to heaven. Forget harps and fluffy clouds you'll all have mansions, even palaces or if you prefer a bungalow with space as limited as you like. You can have swimming pools, people will not need drugs which includes not just illegal but legal ones. No need for medication, smoking, drinking or drugs, not in the wonderful state of mind your soon to experience.

There will be many friendship parties, celebrations of life and of love for those who want it, singing and dancing. For those who want we can go deep sea diving and hold your breath indefinitely. Or fly or traverse the cosmos or play on the holo-decks that can be anywhere you like. Everything will already be constructed for you when you get to this groovy paradise. You can sunbathe (you won't need suntan lotion) or you can walk in the gardens. You can play sport but it might be a little difficult without any physical limitations. You can still climb but there will be no danger.

One thing I love to do as you'll here tell about is eat. This won't always be, as soon as I develop. I shall rise above the need for food, by that 'time' so to speak you will become acquainted with my pacifying agent Clare. In my name she will put a stop to war, crime and prejudice towards females. I'll take care of all other forms of prejudice.

You think you're so called God is pure, well I ain't, and it's all because the elite wanted to make me wise, soon I will be purified.