Chapter 18

Clatterbridge, Lakefield ward

This was a high turn over ward, I met an oriental man with a degree in maths called Dan. I met a multi multi millionaire who was addicted to cocaine called Mike. I met a director of the NHS but I can't remember the name. I met a patient with a very attractive daughter who happened to be a senior nurse that I found myself quite attracted to. Neither can I remember their names. I also met a man called Dave we still ring each other up from time to time. Dave can talk for England. We both watch podcasts, by people like Joe Rogan and Lex Fridman. We engage in lengthy chats generally about scientific philosophy.

Which brings to mind another thing I was sent to Meadow Park I'm in now two and a half months before the middle of the year.

I met old friends, one I had known from Bowmere called Lee. Another called Chris from the flat directly above me in Osbourne court. I suddenly remembered I was actually sectioned two and half months before my 43rd birthday.

Back in Clatterbridge I enjoyed the occupational therapy especially the singing and the dancing. I demonstrated my rope trick which would have needed more time than I had, to work the crowd.

Also the baking was good and the licking the bowl. I also tried my own therapy group, poetry and book reading, which did not go down very well. We had takeaways regularly and the relaxation sessions were good.

We went downstairs to use the computers but I was bored at not having my own computer, I like to spend hours on a computer.