Chapter 4 : PANCHARAAKSHARAM

On the first page...

There was a photograph  of a girl .....

Aisha : mom ????
she looks just like mom ......but how come her photograph is in this book ...

On the next page ...

ఈ పుస్తకాన్ని పూర్తిగా చదవండి మరియు సముద్రపు ఒడ్డున ఆహారం తినండి.. వర్ణ.. మీరు తింటే బతుకుతారు..."

Aisha: What kind of book is this ? I got scared just by looking at it

Aisha: What kind of book is this ? I got scared just by looking at it... ufff... never mind, let's just read it.....

"My name is Amlavati. I am from Annimangalam village in Tamil Nadu. My mother passed away when I was born. The entire village used to call me a witch, saying I ate my mother as soon as I was born. My father loved me dearly; he considered me the last symbol of my mother. He never told me that my mother left them when I was born.

But the villagers never let us live in peace. They would taunt me every day. One day, when I was fetching water from the well, some villagers hit me and broke my pitcher, then left me there. When my father came to me, he was furious. He went to talk to the villagers, but they beat him so badly that he didn't survive, and they left me forever. In one moment, I lost everything. Hatred burned within me. I didn't want to leave those villagers; they would surely be punished for what they did.

After sitting at home for a few days, I remembered my mother's chest that my father always hid from me. I went to search for it and found it under the cupboard. When I opened it, there were many books inside.

Why was my father hiding books from me? There was also a letter.

It said, 'Daughter Amlavati, if you are reading this letter, it means neither I nor your father are in this world.'"

Aisha: this book contain the photograph of mom .....but the name of the girl is amlavati ....
uff ....so much confusion ......

she continues reading .....

After reading my mothers dairy ...i came to know that my mother was a witch ......
that's why all the villagers called me  so ...... 

after reading all her dairies ...i decided to gain all the wicthcraft from the sages  who live in the graveyard
Then I went to them and asked them to teach me witchcraft... but they all refused.

I came back tired and went to sleep without having my dinner.

The next morning, I went to the sages again. I showed them my mother's locket... Seeing it, they all got scared and ran away, except for one old sage who was sitting in meditation.

I asked him why they all ran away.  he said ..they all got scared ....

Last night, my mother came in my dream. She told me that all her witchcraft is in this  locket, which she gave my father to hand over to me when I turn 18. But as they are no more, I want these powers now.