Chapter 484

Hours pass.

I have my body double periodically dungeon walk back to the town to check on the energy readings to see if Maria has woken up from her rank-up process, but no signs of her completing it have come back.

Meanwhile, my method of sharing mana control with these recruits to boost their abilities is working very well.

Some of them still don't have the speed and raw power to kill level 400 monsters with Elite Level mana control just yet, but when working as a team, many of them are able to take these Berserker Giants down.

They rotate who gets the final strike to absorb MCP evenly. The millions of MP worth of progress after each kill is equal to training with an elemental skill for days or even weeks on end at their level.

However, they're managing to get this mana control experience without even having elemental skills. Plus, the rest times and built-up fatigue that is needed after normal mana control training is not necessary either.

My body double as well as me in my real body are constantly watching the battles unfold to block any fatal strikes before they happen and monitor everyone's progress.

I even switch my shared skill from absorption to mana manipulation a few times in order to let some slower learners get a feel for what mana shielding should look and feel like when they do it naturally.

Over 4 and a half hours pass since we started.

Maria still has not woken up from her rank-up process, meaning she's been unconscious for over double as long as the others were.

In this time, all recruits of the Flame Emperor's Army have made it to levels 400-410, and can defeat Berserker Giants with ease while using the combination of my shared mana control and their own. By constantly absorbing the MCP of monsters higher level than their own using my unique skill, they have all managed to bring their own mana control bases up to that of an Elite at the Association. They just don't know it yet.

I'm sure if they went in as teams of 3-5, they would be able to take on the 20th Floor boss now.

However, pushing them all up to high floors right now is not my next plan of action.

I deactivate my power share with everyone so they can feel what their own non-artificially buffed strength feels like.

"The final stage of your preparations will commence now. You will all hone your skills and get used to your new level of power."

I leave my body double with them to fight the Berserker Giants one on one. Now it is time for them to come up with their own unique ways of wielding mana control while fighting. It's not all about teamwork and getting EXP, they'll begin maximizing their mana density and efficiency to kill while fighting solo.

As my double informs them of this, and begins to spread out to find newly spawned Berserkers to train with, I motion for Luna to come over to me and show me what she's learned so far.

We don't travel far until I find a monster for her to show her skills.

Her speed, strength, and defense are on much higher levels than these low-level monsters, given that she's ranked up twice already. However, her mana control has progressed just like everyone else's and I watch her make simple mana barriers while imbuing her blades with mana as well.

The Qi in her core from Monk awakening her the other day stays dormant, it may be able to be used once her natural energy control increases over time.

"Good. I'll go get the others that show promise and move onto a private training session."