In Regards To Updates.

Hello everyone.

I know updates have been a little off lately.

It's due to sports and I apologize for the waits. But the children and their extracurriculars will always come first.

But I wanted to inform you all that until mid June when sports are done and I get back from vacation I will only be updating the following.

. Unleashing the Good Girl.

.Hat Trick.

.What Dreams are Made of.

.One Number Off.

And

.Lost in the Fight.

Due to those being my top 5 stories.

I didn't anticipate practices every single night due to the kids ages and their schedules constantly changing.

But, I would also like to inform everyone that from May 27th to June 9th, I will be taking a small hiatus due to my husband and I taking our kids on their first vacation.

It's a major event for my family as none of them (including my husband) has never been on vacation, and I am taking that time to enjoy the memories to be made with my babies.

I hope you all understand, and once June 10th hits, the schedule on my message board will be up and running again.

For those of you who haven't seen it, the schedule is;

Monday; Hat Trick and Unleashing The Good Girl

Tuesday; One Number Off and What Dreams are Made of

Wednesday; Lost In The Fight

Thursday; 10 Steps To Getting The Girl

Friday; Loving Cross and The Rejection Pact.

And Myra chapters when I can get in the head space to finish my first ever fictional family I've ever created, and that is bitter sweet to even think about because I don't want their journey to end.

Until then, please be patient with me, and as always, I appreciate all of your support.

Looking forward to what I have to come for you, and my lord, it's a lot!

I hope you're all ready.

With Love,

Kayla.