Aria's POV

My wedding dress has be made, and we have 3 days left to the wedding. 

I was worried we wouldn't be finished in time but we managed. 

My wedding rings has also arrived, I was told Wolf designed it himself since he knew how picky I am with the things I wear. 

I can't lie, he did a good job. 

The gun designs are also completed, and the new employees have been hired. 

I designed the gun myself, and confirmed with my employee that it would work. Turns out I did a great job. 

I confirmed with Gio and he sent it off to Wolf. 

Within 2 hours I got my bonus from him. 

The bonus was an amount much more than I originally thought.

I got his number off Gio and texted him and thank you and he replied with a simple thumbs up. 

He really wasn't good with communicating. But Gio told me I'm lucky to even get a response since he doesn't even reply to him, only if something went wrong. 

I smiled at the thought of him genuinely putting in effort.

He's not as bad as I thought. 

I was deciding on my makeup and hair to go with my wedding dress, as I sat in my room on my bed. 

When making my wedding dress I had a theme in my mind. 

Swan. 

The whole venue along with my dress matched with that theme. 

I thought of the theme when I looked at my parents wedding photos. Where, both my parents had matching swan necklaces. 

So, I made it the theme to my wedding. 

Anyways, since I only have 3 days left for my wedding all my brother are taking days off work and so am I. 

We've been going out a lot lately, playing games, shopping, training together, and a bunch of silly things. 

I know I'll miss them but we don't live too far. Luckily, Wolf doesn't plan on leaving for Russia anytime soon so we will be staying in his penthouse. 

Last night we were all tired from all the karaoke and ended up falling asleep in the living room, curled up. 

I smiled thinking about Marco's loud snoring. 

For someone who does nothing all day, he sure is tired all the time. 

Speaking of the devil, Marco opened my door as he looked at me. 

I look up at him, confused. 

He just stood there. 

"What is it?"

He's being weird again. 

I put my laptop on the side and got up and started chasing him. 

Our laughter was echoing around the home as I chased him down the stairs, around the kitchen, where Toni and Enzo were watching. 

"You might not want to-" Toni's words were cut of by Marco going into the living room and stopping making me bump into him, as we both tumbled onto the floor. 

We both laughed which quickly died as we saw the serious atmosphere in the room. 

Mr and Mrs Volkov, and Wolf were sitting there. 

I quickly got up and greeted them as I whispered to Gio in Italian. "Everything ok?"

"Yes."

Clearly not but whatever. 

Me and Marco left the living room as we went into the kitchen to Enzo and Toni. Romeo had also appeared. 

They all sat around, as I saw Romeo's eyes were swollen. 

"Did you cry?" I asked him worried. 

"Yeah." He mumbled wiping his eyes. 

"Why, what's wrong?" 

"I was watching queen of tears." He said faking a crying face. 

I laughed. "I finished it ages ago."

I cried a lot to that K-drama too. 

I cry a lot anyways, that's just me. 

Anyways, back on topic. 

"Why are the Volkov's here?" I questioned. 

"Cause they're annoying." Romeo groaned putting his head on the counter making me laugh. 

"Good luck to Ari, she has to handle the annoying in laws." Toni said. 

"Wait now that I think about it I'm the youngest here, so why am I getting married first?" I questioned. "I'm gonna push Gio to get married now."

"He'll never." Enzo laughed

"True, I think the first brother that will marry will be Enzo. He's a bit more normal compared to you others." I joked making them glare at me. 

"Why don't you think I'll get married first?" Toni asked. 

"Cause you look scary, any girl you'll make a move on will run away."

"Ari's spitting facts today." Romeo added earning a glare from Toni. 

"Gio's too picky and busy, Enzo's just Enzo, Romeo will be fine to be honest, Marco will have to leave the home to find a girl, so he'll never find one either." I listed. 

"I'm not picky." I heard Gio from behind making me turn.

All the Volkov's were standing there. 

"You are." We all said at the same time. 

Gio scoffed at us. 

"Gio's not getting married in this lifetime, we all know that." Wolf added making Romeo choke at a laugh. 

"Facts!" 

Gio glared at Romeo as we all greeted the Volkov's who left the home. 

"See you on the wedding day now." Mr Volkov said. 

"Say bye to your soon to be husband, you can't see him until you're walking down the isle." Marco teased making me glare at him. 

My eyes met Wolf, who nodded at me and left the home. 

I'm nervous