14 - Smut

Smut warning - If you're not 18 skip this chapter...even though you probably won't. 

Wolf attacked my lips as he hovered over me. 

I started unbuttoning his shirt, as he unzipped my dress dragging it off my body. 

I was now only in my white matching undergarments. 

I didn't have time to feel embarrassed as he started kissing my neck, a small moan fell from my lips which made him suck harder. 

He unclipped my bra, throwing it somewhere, as he sucked on my nipple, and roughly rubbed the other one. 

He attacked my nipple for a while before kissing down my body as he reached my underwear. He look up at me and my heart skipped a beat. 

His grey eyes shining brightly at me. 

He was silently asking for permission and I nodded. 

He ripped off my underwear, earning a yelp from me. "They were expensive."

"You're a millionaire." 

He attacked my core, before I could reply, as I moaned out. He didn't stop as he went faster as he could as sucked, licked, and bit my clit. 

My hand went out to reach his hair, not wanting it to stop, and he added a finger into me causing my moans to get louder. He went faster as he added another finger, with his hot breath still on me. 

"I'm going to-" My words were cut off by an intense orgasm as I was breathing heavily. 

He licked up all my juices as he looked up at me. 

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded as he gave me a peck on my lips. 

I moved down to unbutton his pants as he held my wrist giving me a 'are you sure look.' 

I shoved his hand aside and took off his pants, so now he was only in his boxers. 

I eyed his muscular chest, and arms. 

Seeing his chest bare turned me on more than I liked to admit. 

My eyes landed on his tattoos, and I wanted to inspect them all but knew that now was not the time. 

His thighs were the size of both my legs, and the muscles solid like stone. 

He brought me out of my eye fucking by bringing his lips to mine, his hand massaging my clit again. 

I pulled down his boxers whilst he continued to kiss me. 

He pulled back, getting impatient, as he dragged off his boxers.

The size of him made my eyes widen. 

That's going to hurt.

"You'll be fine." He says as he sucks on my nipple. 

I could feel him rubbing me as I whined for him. 

I didn't like teasing.

"Someone's in a rush." He teased as he suddenly thrusted into me, causing me to moan out loudly. 

I look down and saw he wasn't even half in me, and I already felt full. 

He kept thrusting in me, adding more inches little by little. 

This wasn't my first time, but he was stretching me out massively compared to the first guy. 

He leaned forward, with his hand around my neck as he thrusted into me now completely forgetting to be gentle. 

My moans could probably be heard from downstairs, but I couldn't control it. The pleasure was too much.

He bit my bottom lip, as he added more pressure around my throat as my back arched due to the immense pleasure. 

It felt like I was about to cum, but before I could he pulled out and flipped me around on all fours as he thrusted into me fully. 

I yelped as I could feel him fully in me in this angle.

His hot breath fanning my back, as he held my hair whilst thrusting into me mercilessly. 

I never thought I'd like it rough, but here I am. Not wanting this to end. 

"I'm close-"

"Wait." He growled. 

I was struggling to hold back, waiting for him to tell me that I can come. 

He smacked my ass, and I took that as the signal, as we both came together. 

I collapsed on the bed with him on top of me, as we both breathed heavily. 

"Fuck, I didn't expect that." He admitted. 

Neither did I-

He kissed my neck, as he got off of me and lifted me up making me yelp. 

He looked down at me, and I looked up at him. Neither of us wanted to break the eye contact, but we had to when he placed me on the toilet. 

He went into the shower, and turned it on as I did my business and got up from the toilet, washing my hands. 

He came behind me and lifted me up again bringing me into the shower. "What are you-" I  was cut off by him. "Shh."

The water splashed on my body, relaxing me, as he added shampoo in my hair from behind me.

I moaned lightly as he massaged my head, making me lean back into him. 

His body heat felt nice. 

He washed my hair, now going to my body.   

From my arms, chest, stomach, legs, and in between them. He made sure not to do it inside my folds. 

He washed the soap off me, as I turned to face him when I felt his body heat away from me. 

He wrapped me in a towel, carrying me onto the bathroom counter. 

He brought out underwear and put it on me, as he dried me up. 

"No bra?" I asked. 

"You don't need it." He said as he lifted my basically naked body onto the newly sheeted bed. 

I snuggled into the bed closing my eyes instantly. 

I heard him go into the bathroom and showering. 

After a while I felt the bed dip as I felt his heat radiating on me.

He makes the bed small too- 

It would have been nice if he cuddled me, but maybe that's too much?

Still he cleaned me up, which I never expected. 

A small smile was on my lips as I drifted off to sleep.