Part 10

"You what?" I asked.

"I know it's really soon, but I realized after I kissed you that I've had feelings for you for a long time and after we made love it made me realize a lot of things that were going on between us." He replied.

I looked out the window before stepping out of the car.

"Elle, please don't be upset about this." He said as he got out of the car.

"I'm not." I said walking up to my door.

"Baby, wait." He grabbed my wrist and  turned me around.

Tears formed in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I just don't understand. How can you love something like me? I'm really frustrated because after everything you've said and done to me I don't want to be away from you and I feel so stupid." I wiped my eyes and Ethan stepped towards me.

"You're not stupid, baby." He pressed a kiss to my lips.

"But, I don't know why I'm doing this. I want to give this a chance, Ethan. I really do, but how do I know you're not going to hurt me? I'm a nerd. You said it yourself. Someone like you doesn't date someone like me. Nothing good is going to come from this." I replied.

"Angel, if you think like that then nothing good will ever come out of this. You can't think like that." He pulled me to his chest and hugged me.

"Maybe you're giving me a chance because you love me too." He said quietly.

I then realized all of my feelings for Ethan. All the times I would laugh at something stupid I saw him doing from across the room at school or I would look at him and smile to myself when he was already staring at me. It was all added up. Over the past three years with everything Ethan did  things to me and I will always forgive him because I love him. I remembered asking my mom  some questions and she said " You don't have to be dating someone to fall inlove with them. You just have to know their real personality and who they really are". He said.

I looked up at Ethan and pulled away.

"You're right." I answered.

"What?" He asked.

"You're right. I do love you. You're absolutely right." I said as rain began to fall heavily from the sky.

I looked up as rain drops hit my face and on my glasses. I took them off and put them on my porch.

"You mean it? You love me too?" Ethan asked.

"Yes. I mean it." I replied.

Ethan grinned then crashed his lips towards mine as the words left my mouth.

             ~One week later~

Lily walked inside as Ethan and I were in the kitchen. I sat on the counter while Ethan stood infront of me.

"I have things for you." She said placing the many shopping bags on the table.

"Why do you keep buying things? Your parents are gonna kill you." I asked.

Ethan helped me off the counter and I walked over to Lily.

"These are all clothes. They're definitely going to kill you. You know they don't like that. I know I've heard it a million times." I said.

"It's fine. They've got money." She replied.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a brat." I said making her laugh.

"No, seriously." She replied.

"Hi, Ethan. I just realized you were here." She said.

Ethan and I looked at each other.

"Are you on drugs?" I grabbed her face.

"No." She giggled.

"I just have a lot of energy." She replied.

"No, seriously, Lily. What are you on?" I asked.

She pulled my hands away and put them on Ethan.

"I'm fine, Elle." She replied.

Ethan pulled me into a hug as we stood there looking at Lily.

"Do you want to see what I bought or no?"she asked.

"Sure." I answered.

The first thing she pulled out was a black leather jacket.

"Who are you shopping for? A biker?" Ethan asked.

"No. I'm shopping for your girlfriend." She replied.

"I'm not wearing that." I said pulling away from Ethan a little.

"Shut up. Yes you are." She replied.

Ethan kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna go home, baby. I'll call you later." He said.

I looked up and pouted. He smiled before pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you beautiful ." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you, too handsome ." I replied.

He kissed me one last time before leaving.

"Okay, so you know how you said you wanted to dress less innocent?" Lily asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"I have other stuff." She said.

She pulled out a black crop top and high waisted shorts with silver studs on the front.

"You will wear this tomorrow with these." She pulled out black converse. "Fine." I replied.

"And a some mascara. And I got contacts for you." She took my glasses off and threw them.

"What if I get tired of the contacts?." I aksed.

"You won't feel them. It'll be fine." She answered.