Final part

"Curt, stop." I said shoving him away but he went back to what he was doing.

"Stop it. I'll tell Ethan." I threatened.

"Go ahead. Ethan doesn't scare me." He replied.

He grip on my waist and I turn around and push him away.

"Don't be like that, Elle." He replied.

"Don't touch me!." I said before he harden his grip on my waist again.

"We could keep this as a secret." He replied.

"I'm not intrested and I don't want to do that with you." I said feeling really uncomfortable.

He smirk and lean closer to my face. I turn my head to the side and saw Ethan walk through the doors of the school.

He was talking to his friends that came up to him and I feel Curt press his lips to my neck.

"Ethan!" I yelled loudly.

His attention turns to me and he sees what Curt is doing.

He ran towards me and push Curt off me.

"I told you to back off you asshole. She's bloody mine you dumbass" He said pushing Curt to the ground with anger.

"Why can't you just leave me and my girl alone?" Ethan asked angrily.

"You always do this, Mate. Just back the hell off before I snap your head." Ethan said angrily.

Curt stand up and shove Ethan causing him to lift up his fist.

"No, stop. Let's go, babe. Please." I plead.

"I'm so sick of you doing this. You're lucky I don't beat your ass today Curt." Ethan said ignoring me.

"I'm lucky? Really?" Curt asked.

"Yeah, really. You're really pathetic. You take everyone's sloppy seconds and you don't know how to take no for an answer. Leave her alone. She's not the type you go for. She's better than you anyone you've been with. As a matter of fact, she's better than anyone in this school and you certainly don't deserve that. I don't either, but she loves me. Not you. So, back the hell off and leave us alone." Ethan replied turning to me.

"Are you ready?" He asked angrily.

"Yeah, let's go." I answered taking his hand.

"I love you so much baby remember that you're mine and only mine yeah?." He said pushing me against a wall.

"I love-" I was cut off when Ethan smashed his lips to mine.

"So much baby." He said against my lips.

"Ethan, why don't we go somewhere else and do this." I replied as his lips met my neck.

"Baby, I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you, too, but we can't do this in public. Let's go back to my house." I answered.

"No, I want to take you to mine. You can meet my mom." He said finally looking into my eyes. I nodded and he took me to his car and drove away.

*a few moments later*

"My mom is gonna love you." Ethan said as he drove into the driveway of his house.

"You think so?" I asked.