2.

~Recap from the date~
Kennedy P.O.V.

So me and keveantae went out on a date yesterday and I had a good time. I'm so glad I have someone good in my life. Hopefully keveantae here to stay but I doubt he going leave me hanging.

When keveantae told me he liked me I was so surprised because I like him too.

Recap over

Kennedy P.O.V.

My alarm clock went off I looked at the time 6:00. I really didn't feel like going to school today but I drug myself out of the bed and to the shower luckily today is Friday.

I got in the shower and let the water hit my skin. My song pillow talk by zayn came on when I was in the shower so I started singing along with zayn. People tell me I can sing but I don't know I just sing when I'm in the shower I don't really sing in front of people.

I got out the shower wrapped my towel around me and walked back in my room to get dressed. I decided to wear a black and white pencil skirt with a crop top that said boss and I wear some hoop ear rings and my necklace with my name on it.

I went back too the bathroom brushed my teeth and curled my hair. I looked at the time it was 7 oclock and the bus come at 7:15 I grabbed my book bag phone and charger and was out.

I was waiting at the bus stop when I got a text from keveantae.

Text message below

Keveantae😘😍❤: Good morning beautiful you need a ride to school it look like its going to rain and I know you ride the bus

Kennedy❤: yes thanks for the ride but you didn't have to.

Keveantae😘😍❤: But I wanted to I'm on my way.

Text mode over

Keveantae P.O.V.

So I just text Kennedy asking her do she want a ride. I looked in the mirror and of course your boy was looking good I had on a pair of trues a nautica shirt and a pair of Jordan's .

I grabbed my keys to my Mercedes Benz and hopped in my car vibbing to young thug. I got Kennedy bus stop in less then 20 minutes luckily there was no traffic. I rolled down my window and saw Kennedy standing there listening to music on her phone she didn't see me.

So I decided to play around I got out the car and walked up behind her and hugged her behind.

"Guess who"

Before I could even say anything jabbed me in my stomach I wasn't even expecting that.

"I don't know who the f-uck you think you are don't touch me ".

"Oh I'm so sorry keveantae I didn't know that was you why you come behind me?"

"I was trying surprise you I didn't know you would react like that ".

"Yeah I don't like being scared ".

"I'm sorry ".

Keveantae

"Kennedy you haven't said anything sense you got in the car what's on your mind?"

"Its nothing keke".

"Don't you lie to me".

"Just my grandpa my grandma told me the doctors are giving up on him and she starting to think he not going make it."

" baby girl don't you think like that your grandpa a strong person and even if he die you will always have him in your heart and he will be in a better place where he want be in pain no more."