Chapter 7

Kennedy P.O.V.

I just left Keveantae house from talking to him Well I'm glad I got that off my chest so I won't feel guilty. But I can't believe this Nigga have the damn nerve to cheat on me with some 50 cent hoes with they loose pussy. Like why me I never believe he would treat me like that I thought he was different. I feel like me and Keveantae relationship going down hill. And I don't feel like I was wrong for what I did at least I didn't go out and Fuck someone like who does that shit. But it's okay and all good because he want to talk to his hoes I'm talk to some of these niggas that been trying get with me but not have sex with them. Two can play that game just wait I bet I be the one to win it. I'm just lay down and listen to my music until I fall to sleep.

Josh P.O.V.

Okay my name Josh y'all already know that I'm Kennedy first love and she my first love too. We both met at church my mom and her granny go to the same church and they introduce us to each other. I'm 17 my birthday October 21 I go to oak wood high school. I have a twin brother his name Melvin we identical so sometimes people get us mixed up but after you get to know our personality you can tell us apart. I also have a little sister she 15 her name A'miah. But back to the story I'm on my way to Kennedy house to check on her my mom making me invite her to dinner. I really don't feel like going over there she have a smart ass mouth make you want to cuss her out sometimes. I'm at Kennedy house here goes nothing I got out my car and walked up to her porch and ring the door bell.

Kennedy P.O.V.

I was vibbing real hard to my music until I heard the door bell ring who could be at the door. I'm not expecting anyone so I don't know who that can be I will just have to see. I just don't like whoever it is interuptted my music. I went to the door to see who it was at the door and it was Josh. I looked out the peep hole I really not in the mood for his aggravating ass he better not be with that slick shit.

"What do you want Nigga".

"Well damn who pissed in your Cheerios".

"Nigga what you want did you come here to talk shit or are you here to talk like normal people do."

" Why you always have to have a funky ass attitude you can at least say good afternoon like damn".

"The same reason why you broke up with me when I was in 8th grade for that hoe".

" oh my gosh we still on that I was young and dumb and didn't know I had something good and that happened two years ago get over it like damn.

"You know what get off my door step with that ain't no damn get over it good bye Josh come to me when you talking with good since."

"Whatever Kennedy I don't even know why I came here to talk to your bipolar ass but anyways have your ass at my house at 7 for dinner if you want to come".

"Okay bye".

Keveantae P.O.V.

Kennedy left my house man that girl pissed me the Fuck off. She making it seem like I'm the only one wrong like Hell nah we both played a part take some fucking responsibility. I will admit I fucked two girls after I seen that picture that made me jealous. Fuck she got another Nigga touching on what's mine. Just don't let me catch little Nigga in the streets and its over. But Fuck it she mad oh well maybe it was a bad idea for me and her to get together in the first place. But man I'm stop tripping over her and call my boys over So we can go shoot some hoops.

Damon P.O.V.

So my Nigga Keveantae just called me and asked me do I want to go to the park and shoot some hoops. Hell Yeah I haven't heard from my Nigga and a little minute since they been dating. This girl got my Nigga tied down like damn we don't hang out no more. But anyways I'm Damon as y'all know I'm 17 my birthday March 5. I'm the only child I live with my mom I don't know my dad he walked out my life when I was a baby. But Fuck that pussy Nigga that don't want to be in my life. I have a girlfriend her name Bianca we been dating for 2 years thats my baby.