~chapter 6~

Keveantae P.O.V.

I'm just now getting home from dropping Kennedy off. Bruh I can't believe mason and how she acted towards Kennedy. I don't know why she was so rude to Kennedy with her green bean head ahhh. But other than that I think the dinner went great I wish Kennedy could of met my dad but he was working like usual that's nothing new. But I ain't going sweat my dad I'm let him stay where he is he wasn't really in my life as a kid because he was always working. But let me go take a shower and head to sleep.

(Skips to in shower)

I grab my old spice body wash and soap it up and start washing my body. Man I really need this shower I let the water hit my body it's so hot and relaxing. There's nothing more great then a hot shower. After about 15 minutes in the shower I get out the shower dry my body and put on my gym shorts and wife beater. I lay down in my bed and see a Instagram notification I click on it and its a picture of Kennedy sitting on the bathroom sink hugging some curly head boy with a box fade. I just angry all things are going through my mind who is that nigga? Is she cheating on me? After all the shit I did for her and she do me like that.I listen to her I was her shoulder to cry on and she pull some bull shit like this. But Fuck it I'll deal with her Tommorw for now I'm just do me and call some of my hoes up two can play that game.

(Beware this next part will be sexual so if you not mature enough for this skip over it)

My hoes Brianna and Miracle giving me my own private show on the  stripper pole I have in my house. As I smoke my blunt I just think about Kennedy that's just fucked up but the more I think about it the more I get angry and just say Fuck it I'm do me.

"What's wrong papi?"

"Nothing Miracle now come over here and give daddy a lap dance."

As miracle give me a lap dance Brianna claps her ass cheeks in my face.

Man they just don't know I'm so turned on right now. And just want to Fuck right now you already know how it's going down tonight threesome.

"Come here Brianna"

"Yes Papi"

"I'm so turned on right now"

"Say no more papi"

Before I could say anything else Brianna was on her knees giving me some bomb ass head. And Miracle was eating Brianna out.

Mmmm Bri-ann-a

"Shit you going make me cum".

"Cum for me"

That was all I had to hear before I cummed all in her mouth and pulled out.

"Papi I want you all up in me"

Get on your knees arch your back yeah I don't Fuck these hoes looking them in there face because then they be all in love and I know all I'm using them for is sex.

Brianna does just as I told her and I slide in her hitting it from the back as Miracle have her legs rapped around Brianna neck eating her out.

We been at it for about a hour I done cummed all in Miracle like five times no worries she on the birth control.

"Come here mircale"

"Yes papi"

"I need you to get on daddy and ride him like your life depends on it."

"Shit mircale damn you tight asf and it's only half way in."

"Mmmm papi you feel so good inside me"

"I know and it will feel even better with you ridding it".

"Fuck mircale faster"

"Mmmm"