70 - My Imaginary friend

When I was 4 years old , my mom and I moved into a new house.

It was a large colonial house and it was built in the late 1800s.

But my mom always had a weird feeling about the house.

There was a little bricked off section in the basement but we never knew why it was there.

My mom told me that a few days after we moved into the house, I suddenly had an imaginary friend.

One day , out of the blue I told her that I had been playing with a little girl named Jenny.

She thought it was just a phase and didn't pay any attention to it.

I told her that Jenny wanted our cat to go down in the bricked off section so she could play with it.

My mother allowed me to let the cat go in there.

But it never came back. And that creeped her out.

Then, after a few days , I told her that Jenny wanted 'me' to go down in there.

My mom refused and told me to go upstairs to my room.

I did . And when I woke up, there were deep scratches on my back and legs.

My mom didn't like that at all so she decided to research the history of the house.

She found an old picture of the house and the family who used to live here.

She showed me the picture and asked me to see if I could recognize anyone.

There were 6 little girls on the picture and without hesitation , I pointed to one of them.

The names of all family members were written behind them.

The girl I had pointed to was named Jenny .

My mother got frightened.

While her research , she found out that a girl named Jenny went down in the basement and was never seen again.

The family never found her and moved shortly after that.

After I identified the girl , it was all too much for my mom to handle.

We moved out of the house that week.

My mom told me about the house when I turned 18.

And it still scares me when I think about it.

------------------------

Hello ! It's me.

So we are on the 70th story. Only 30 more left to complete this book.

If you have any horror story ideas , comment them. They will be the next part and I will give you the credits.

Thanks for reading ❤

Bye 👋
Xoxo Nan 💗